Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 09:24 AM

Default Re: V1.07c

How is EP/LP defined? 6-handed game, LP is Button/CO and EP every position before that? 9-handed game, LP is Button/CO, EP is UTG/UTG+1, MP everything in between?

How is Avg VP$IP calculated? I know usually when I first open a table, it will be 0% and after some hands are played it adjusts. Is this calculated according to the hands in that session where people VP$IP'ed or the average of the players' VP$IP ignoring small sample sizes? P.S. it would be great if this table stat could be colored.

Also would be nice to have an option to re-arrange the mucked cards positioning, maybe a hotkey to toggle it. The way it is, it's hard to double-click on people's names to access notes because the mucked card is partially covering it.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:56 AM

The table stat can be colored. Preferences > Player Display > Pick a Text Color BEFORE you highlight a stat. If a stat isnt selected, you are editing the table average display.

The mucked cards can be repositioned. Right-Click > Drag the mucked cards, when they are displayed. Increase the timer for the mucked cards, to give yourself more time to move them.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The table stat can be colored. Preferences > Player Display > Pick a Text Color BEFORE you highlight a stat. If a stat isnt selected, you are editing the table average display.

The mucked cards can be repositioned. Right-Click > Drag the mucked cards, when they are displayed. Increase the timer for the mucked cards, to give yourself more time to move them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was color ranges for the Table VP$IP (red for <25%, green for >25%).

IMO, rearranging the mucked cards as it is right now is very inconvenient, especially if it's a 9-handed table. You have to be playing to see mucked cards (on Stars at least) and it's tough to play the hand right after when you have the timer on for 10+ seconds. It's even more troublesome if you're multi-tabling. A feature to toggle the mucked cards on and off would easily solve this problem, or if the program repositioned the stats for all tables the same way. e.g. if I moved a particular stat for one 9-max table, it would move that same stat for all 9-max tables. Just a suggestion.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:40 PM

Yes - color ranges would be nice for the table stats, agreed. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I reposition a stat, or mucked cards on one table - the other tables will change also, if I uncheck/check the other tables in the RT window. It would be nice to turn off the mucked cards, for sure.

I have to do this every time I switch from stars to full tilt, for the table stats. I reposition the Table Stats Display on one table, uncheck my other 5 open tables, then check them on again. The table stats then reposition on the other tables, according to the one table where i repositioned them.

I would like it if each site could retain the preferences for the table stats. If I center them on Full Tilt, then I open Stars - they will cover up the Total Pot amount on my stars tables.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes - color ranges would be nice for the table stats, agreed. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I reposition a stat, or mucked cards on one table - the other tables will change also, if I uncheck/check the other tables in the RT window. It would be nice to turn off the mucked cards, for sure.

I have to do this every time I switch from stars to full tilt, for the table stats. I reposition the Table Stats Display on one table, uncheck my other 5 open tables, then check them on again. The table stats then reposition on the other tables, according to the one table where i repositioned them.

I would like it if each site could retain the preferences for the table stats. If I center them on Full Tilt, then I open Stars - they will cover up the Total Pot amount on my stars tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh, neat trick with the unchecking/checking. I will have to do that instead of rearranging 30+ stats every time I start a new session. I also hate how the Table stats cover the Stars pot amounts. Mike!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 01:18 PM

have you tried setting the display timer for the mucked cards to 0 to turn them off?
Old 09-13-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you tried setting the display timer for the mucked cards to 0 to turn them off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought I remembered someone saying that they still popped up briefly, even if set to 0. Perhaps I am mistaken?

Nope I am not.

I set it to 0 seconds. Now the mucked cards are on even longer than the 8 seconds I had it set to.

I actually prefer having the mucked cards displayed. But I could see where some people dont care for it.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:32 PM

Yeah I really should make the table stat position, site-dependent. I don't find it to be a big problem right now though. I play in race-track mode on FTP and place it over the dealer's chip rack. That works out to be the same position on the Stars table. If you play in FTP classic mode, can you tuck it away in the top-corner somewhere for now?

Paul, I'm not quite sure what you meant about moving 30+stats around. Once you have the layout setup for a 9-max table it should retain those settings for all subsequent tables as you suggest. If you are having to move the player panels and mucked cards every time you start a session, there's probably a problem with the preferred seat not being set up correctly.

For full-ring games of 9 players, LP is either the button or the seat to the right. MP is the next two seats from the right and EP is the remaining seats not including the blinds.

I'm going to be away til the Sept 23rd so there won't be any updates for a while. Hopefully none of the sites will change the HH format whilst I'm gone. My internet access is gonna be patchy too, so it's good to see others stepping up to help new users with setup issues [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 03:14 PM

BTW, the table avg VPIP is calculated based upon the players present. The players with less than 20 hands are weighted proportinately. So a player with 10 hands only influences the VPIP half as much as a guy with 20 or more.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

Party tables now recognized again.

Minor change to Color range box layout

Fixed crash in import of a corrupted PS hand.

These were pretty minor changes and TBH I don't know if I'd bother dl'ing it if you aren't playing on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Just tried v1.07 and can confirm party is now working again. Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, does RT read the HH files writen by the client or does it still need FPHG or another mining program? I made a fix attempt suggested by Juk a couple of versions ago - flushing the file before reading. I haven't had any feedback on whether it worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried RT on party without FPHG running. RT detects the table, but displays no HUD stats in client, nor in the RT main window. It says fish 0/6, VP$IP 0%, hands 0 and there is no filename displayed.