Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2006, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Voice recognition?

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Roland. I read somewhere that TableNavigator was not fully completed for pokerstars.

Is it true, if yes, do you have an idea on when it will be ok for pokerstars ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just try it out?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One question I had, when I copied the script I saved it to my desktop and ran it there. I didn't realize it was going to create additional files and a separate folder so that's all on my desktop too. Can I just cut and paste the files and the folder somewhere else or will that mess up the script? I didn't see anything in add/remove programs either. Would it be better to just delete the files from the desktop and execute the original script from a different directory?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just copy the folder to where you'd like to have it and you should be fine.
Everything (apart from the shortcut file(s) and the "PasteNextVersionHere" file) is in that folder.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:52 AM

Well I am waiting to be able to use it. Currently I play on a little note book.
In less than Ten days I will have a new computer with a " real" monitor .

I was only getting some info [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2006, 06:05 AM

Oh, I see.
Support fort PS is pretty good.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:19 PM

Strange bug here.

When I open Party first, and then open TN, with no tables opened, the Party Lobby will have the blue selection bar showing. When this happens I can't double click a table in the lobby to join a table, nothing happens. If I open Party, join a table, and then open TN, it works just fine, the blue selection bar shows on the table and not the Party lobby. I can then join tables freely. If I close all the tables, the blue selection bar will go back to the Lobby and I have to quit TN, join a table, restart TN to play more tables. Minor thing, just thought you'd like to know.

I'm using direction mode btw.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I open Party first, and then open TN, with no tables opened, the Party Lobby will have the blue selection bar showing. When this happens I can't double click a table in the lobby to join a table, nothing happens. If I open Party, join a table, and then open TN, it works just fine, the blue selection bar shows on the table and not the Party lobby. I can then join tables freely. If I close all the tables, the blue selection bar will go back to the Lobby and I have to quit TN, join a table, restart TN to play more tables. Minor thing, just thought you'd like to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea what's causing this (I think it happens to me too sometimes, but I thought it was just the buggy lobby).
You can turn the modes off btw, that should solve it for now.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:39 PM

anyone else have trouble getting the attention queue to work on stars? i tried navigator for the first time today, and the attention queue doesnt work at all for me. It never switches tables. manual switching does work however, so i can use keyboard control if i select the tables, however that's not really all that helpfull for multitabling imo, as i'm used to the way mth handles it
Old 08-01-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else have trouble getting the attention queue to work on stars? i tried navigator for the first time today, and the attention queue doesnt work at all for me. It never switches tables. manual switching does work however, so i can use keyboard control if i select the tables, however that's not really all that helpfull for multitabling imo, as i'm used to the way mth handles it

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read what I wrote about the AQ on the TableNavigator wiki page? I know it's kind of long, but I still ask that you read it.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM

i read it. might have missed something though. shouldnt the queue work right outa the box, and the stuff you wrote is just to get it working with the preselect buttons? My setup doesnt seem to have any effect whatsoever from the attention queue. Works fine with activetable though, however that gives no visual clue to which table will receive commands(understandably as it was meant to work with overlap).
Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shouldnt the queue work right outa the box, and the stuff you wrote is just to get it working with the preselect buttons?

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, forget about preselect buttons. That only works for Party right now.
And no, it won't work out-of-box, because the color of the pixel we're looking for depends on which mod you're using; plus the place where we're looking depens on whether you selected "dynamic" (which, in turn, will depend on your mod).
But I'm only re-phrasing what I wrote on the wiki.
You should probably re-read it, and then we'll see...