Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.) New T&C

Amazon works fine. Newegg doesn't (hasn't for many many months at least, I'm pretty sure it never did). Orbitz.com works as well.

Rob
Old 06-27-2007, 10:29 AM

Limits increased to $1500/day for ACH and ATM. I tested an ATM yesterday, and it only let me take out $1400 for some odd reason. Still pretty good, though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Limits increased to $1500/day for ACH and ATM. I tested an ATM yesterday, and it only let me take out $1400 for some odd reason. Still pretty good, though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get the limit increase?
Old 06-27-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get the limit increase?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I explained it earlier in the thread, but whatever. I called them and asked for it. You need to maintain a pretty high account balance during that period. I was gonna maintain $10K, but I chickened out and dropped to $6K when people were have "issues."

After you request, they will send you a form where you have to send in all the acct verification docs, even if you have done it before (bank statement, DL, CC copies, etc). I called them nearly every day after the request, and it took 2 tries.

I was told on the phone that with a balance of $6K they will up ur limits to $1500/day, and with a balance of $10K you get get "pretty much whatever you want." I am sure there are other incraments, but that is what I asked about.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:54 PM

If a site doesn't accept epassporte, can I use the physical epassporte Visa card to deposit?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

just tried to log in, couldnt. I signed up a couple of months ago, signed up checking account, confirmed microdeposits, but never loaded.

I called support, they said this is the reason and I have to go through and sign up with whole process all over again.

Has anyone had to go through this? Also, havent read the whole thread, but how are checking account transfer to epass doing now? Also, customer support said she was in south florida and epass is located in US but there bank accounts are offshore, is this right?

thanks,

lucky
Old 06-27-2007, 11:24 PM

LOL I just got a reply today from their customer support to a question I sent on June 12 (asking if I could load more than $300 for my initial deposit). Thanks guys.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:30 AM

Anyone had recent experience loading Arvest visa debit card onto epass? That's what i'll try first; I also have M & I, has that worked for anyone?

If neither of those go, what are my options? I'm basically withdrawing form sites primarily by check, i just need to get some money onto epass to take advantage of reload bonuses.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:49 AM

If I make an account can somebody transfer me 2k and I put that on a site, or will I have to verify my bank.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:12 PM

Sorry if this has been answered.

Can I load my EPP acct from a CC/debit card that isn't mine? Like for example could I use a sibling's as long as they were to verify the deposits?
Closed Thread