Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you add to your tip after your co-victor out-tipped you?
Yes 2 4.08%
No 47 95.92%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

hell i played 4.5 hours just to make ~18 by finishing in the final 3 tables just tonight after QQ < A5 from micro jamie gold and im still defending them...
Old 08-05-2007, 02:16 AM

how can cash be more boring?? soo much more postflop play...unless you like to just sit around and get AI pf a lot.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how can cash be more boring?? soo much more postflop play...unless you like to just sit around and get AI pf a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like making opponents fold, which seems non existant in micro cash. king high? sure calldown and hit K on river. gutshot? why not!
Old 08-05-2007, 02:22 AM

Well obv in theory i guess you should fold more in tourneys cause you have a limited amount of chips...but I have seen you in here complaining like crazy about runnin bad and gettin bad beats left and right, but yet I havent seen you post any hands for help????
Old 08-05-2007, 02:22 AM

are you [censored] kidding? if anything, people are not folding in the first two hours of a donkament, gutshots/bottom pair/q high - you name it they're calling. Then they limp KK and tank when someone comes over the top of them like they're going to [censored] lay it down.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:23 AM

lol ya thats why its called a donkament [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you [censored] kidding? if anything, people are not folding in the first two hours of a donkament, gutshots/bottom pair/q high - you name it they're calling. Then they limp KK and tank when someone comes over the top of them like they're going to [censored] lay it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

i get much more FE in a 5 dollar tourney then i ever have in any kind of cash game, and with some obviously exceptions i play the same
Old 08-05-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i get much more FE in a 5 dollar tourney then i ever have in any kind of cash game, and with some obviously exceptions i play the same

[/ QUOTE ]
go play tournies then.

they're boring. all about flipping coins and getting lucky in the right spots. YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
go play tournies then.

they're boring. all about flipping coins and getting lucky in the right spots. YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.

[/ QUOTE ]

as compared to cash where you hae to get lucky to hit a good flop and someone else doin gthe same abd being lucky to not get sucked out on, and it still wont be enough to get their stack often. its a long slow process to stack someone...
Old 08-05-2007, 02:40 AM

I won like 30$ in my entire tournament career. Winnings.. not even profit. I think I wound up spending more time playing tournies than cash too. What a waste.
Closed Thread