Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: In a 3way pot, on a really rag flop such as 7high, do you cbet 1st to act?
Yes 11 68.75%
No 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2006, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For the record:

KK and I had a little chat last night; apologies were made & received, hatchets were buried & we basically hugged that [censored] out. So that's all more or less taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude come on. If I were you and if she did all that crap to me, I'd never talk to her, muchless let her apologize and "burry the hatchet."

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not, but as has been discussed, you're not anacardo. There is little doubt in my mind cardo did what was best for him. He wanted to end it. It's ended. The trainwreck was super fun, and now it's over.

tyacskda or whatever, I'm happy for you. I'll now get off the nuts in case I'm bruising them.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For the record:

KK and I had a little chat last night; apologies were made & received, hatchets were buried & we basically hugged that [censored] out. So that's all more or less taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude come on. If I were you and if she did all that crap to me, I'd never talk to her, muchless let her apologize and "burry the hatchet."

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not, but as has been discussed, you're not anacardo. There is little doubt in my mind cardo did what was best for him. He wanted to end it. It's ended. The trainwreck was super fun, and now it's over.

tyacskda or whatever, I'm happy for you. I'll now get off the nuts in case I'm bruising them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I knew what cardo is like so I would know what you're talking about a little better. However, except it's NOT ended. She posted this a long while after cardo said they burried the hatchet etc:

[ QUOTE ]
I swore I was done with this thread, yet here I am again.

This is untrue. I did not make that claim to make him look bad. I said he called or texted me 20 times (ok, I didn't count. I just saw "lots" of missed calls and text message from him) because I was very very upset. I told people because I was scared, freaked out, and couldn't figure out how to deal with the situation. I wanted advice, and I went about it the wrong way apparently.

I was wrong to reveal information about his previous relationships. I have apologized to the people more directly involved in that.

I still think his behavior was scary and inappropriate. You guys may disagree with me. I believe a line of misunderstanding between males and females is that guys do not go around on constant defense like chics do. Within reason (NOT saying this is anacardo), for how often do you hear about men being stalked, kidnapped, raped and murdered? But if that happens to me again, I will still react by trying to get as far away as possible. And if I happen to care about the person, as I did cardo, I will probably try to figure out a way to salvage things. Life just sucks that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be a nit, but words like "apparently", especially after it was ended is clearly a passive aggressive way at taking a jab at him and trying to maintain her superiority.

Then she goes on to jab at him again saying that his actions were wrong. I thought it was supposed to be "ended"?

This gal truly is ridiculous.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:15 AM

I agree. That's not the point, though.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I still think his behavior was scary and inappropriate. You guys may disagree with me. I believe a line of misunderstanding between males and females is that guys do not go around on constant defense like chics do.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are appearing very disingenuous here. People who are truly worried about such things do not get into intimate relationships with people within weeks (days?) of meeting them.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:55 AM

Eric,

My issue w/ her post was simply that she wrote all this stuff about the concerns that women have re: men and how easy it is to get freaked out and stuff, but then embarks on a cross country road trip w/ some Internet dude and after a brief time with him quickly moves on to some other Internet dude. Doesn't make any sense to me and as you say seems like a backhanded jab at Cardo after this stuff was supposedly resolved.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:20 AM

all,

As Chris Rock advises re: talking to women...

"I told you that bitch crazy"

I believe that is prescient here.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:35 AM

So we are playing Risk tonight at her friends place and I have Africa totally held down, no one is getting in. MzKitty has the americas and random countries like greenland or iceland, whatever it is tied up. anyway, I again destroy her mountain of armies holding brazil, rampage her south america and hold up fort right on her central america.

She trades in her cards and gets like 30 armies, says "you are [censored] dead, this is for attacking me for the 20 millionth time" (Im like, wtf it was only twice) and places the whole handful of armies in the waters of central america. she destroys my armies, ignoring the rest of the players in the game, only coming after me. Im like, "you know what, [censored] it, I quit if you are going to act childish about this" (especially when she could totally be [censored] asia up good at this point with what is now a hugeass floating pontoon of men in the pacific)

We quit, and Im not talking to her for at least, minimum of another hour. what a vindictive little bitch. consider my plane ticket home boughten.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So we are playing Risk tonight at her friends place and I have Africa totally held down, no one is getting in. MzKitty has the americas and random countries like greenland or iceland, whatever it is tied up. anyway, I again destroy her mountain of armies holding brazil, rampage her south america and hold up fort right on her central america.

She trades in her cards and gets like 30 armies, says "you are [censored] dead, this is for attacking me for the 20 millionth time" (Im like, wtf it was only twice) and places the whole handful of armies in the waters of central america. she destroys my armies, ignoring the rest of the players in the game, only coming after me. Im like, "you know what, [censored] it, I quit if you are going to act childish about this" (especially when she could totally be [censored] asia up good at this point)

We quit, and Im not talking to her for at least, minimum of another hour. what a vindictive little bitch. consider my plane ticket home boughten.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-31-2006, 04:43 AM

The only reason this could possibly deserve a star is because Risk sucks.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"That's my brother. He shoots up every night, doesn't work, and is taking it up the ass for money. But we can't really call that "wrong",

[/ QUOTE ]

to rehijack, I'm going to disagree with the sarcasm here and say no we can't call it wrong because who is he hurting?

ps: cardo - b1tches aint sh1t but hos and tricks