Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Frequency of sex with gf/fiance who you would marry (per week)
0-1 14 5.09%
2-3 42 15.27%
4-5 47 17.09%
6-7 12 4.36%
8-9 1 0.36%
10-11 1 0.36%
12+ 2 0.73%
Not married / results 156 56.73%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: **+/- Game** - Inaugural Game Thread! Everyone can participate!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spook died? gg, nh... now, for the love of Baby Jesus please change your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wise confucius, will you be taking a point from traz today?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasty conclusion like hind leg of mule - kick backward.

JCool, I forgot your order of alliance? I think that moving Traz on might be best for a number of reasons.

Of all the players left, Herbie deserves to advance the least, mostly because everyone else has played more/better...

IMO of the alliance players, Chim and Mets have just put in more of an effort than Smell, so, if they decided to push Traz through and try to get two alliance players in the Final 4, they should kill Herbie and pad Chim first, then Mets...

OR, they kill Herbie and try to get Chim through now ... I think most of the Traz supporters have already voted, so if they concentrate their votes, they might get Chim through before Traz, then they would have Traz get through with Mets or Smell and Smell would probably be the odd man out.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:46 AM

Of course my first priority is to move on one of my compadres in the Circle of [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
After that, I might be in support of a cute lil *...as long as there are no shenanigans to atone for. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2007, 01:47 AM

Bojtun,

the plan is actually to kill off all the alliance members but Mets, starting with Chim
Old 07-22-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bojtun,

hi!

[/ QUOTE ]

um, hi?

You have been a misquoting machine lately.

I never said I wanted Traz to win this game. I said I kind of hoped he at least reached the final two. But then he went and [censored] on the thread and all the players. But, while Mets might want to win the most (Traz ain't far behind - or is more likely way ahead - no matter what he says), Traz might actually need to win it, and that wouldn't be a terrible thing.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:49 AM

bojtun,

I agree with alot of what you are saying. I do think Mets stands the best chance of winning for the alliance, so he should be moved on first for that reason.

Also, I think our motivations in this game have been quite similar, at least from when you died, we've just gone about it very differently.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:51 AM

Well bot posted what I was thinking so let me put out a short version before I go to bed.

I want to help Mets win. That's been clear from the beginning. I would have been equally happy with Smell, Spook, or myself winning of course too. If we decide to go Herbie we should decide first who we want to move along with Mets. If we want to move me we need to give me points first as I am more targetted than the Smell. If we want to move Smell we vote on Mets.

Now, there are two scenarios we should talk about and see whats best for the four of us. If we move me on first I will probably go down next round. I am ok with that as I think that will help Mets move on and I want to see one of us in the finals. There is no way in the round of 4 they could kill 2 of us so we can get in either way. I think the largest merit for this scenarion is it gaurantees Mets a finals entry.

Now, if Smell has a realistic shot of winning we should move him on by putting the votes on Mets and letting the haters vote me off. Then we have Mets and Smell in the next round and they can see what happens there. Again, one will move on and we will have a big say in what happens.

It comes down to what final four texture we want and what will give us the best chance to win. I see good merits to both sides. If I go Mets will assuredly move on. If Smell goes it'll be a bit more interesting with less guarantees.

I think the right play to win is to still move Traz but we basically guarantee us a spot in the finals if we go ahead and vote off Herbie.

Just comes down to where to place the votes. I want Smell's input as well as Jcool, Mets, KM, Spook, CPFB, etc. If we decide to move Smell I will happily sacrifice this round, and hope Smell does the same if we decide me.

[ QUOTE ]
Bojtun,

the plan is actually to kill off all the alliance members but Mets, starting with Chim

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I would never support that. Chim has EASILY played the best game. He has no mortal allies, yet subtly found a niche and then hasn't been afraid to voice honest opinions and take chances. Him and Spook making fun of the zombies is probably my favorite part of this entire game.

You're like three days behind with all of your "ideas." The only good one you had was the zombie thing, but that turned into a circus.

[ QUOTE ]
Of course my first priority is to move on one of my compadres in the Circle of [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
After that, I might be in support of a cute lil *...as long as there are no shenanigans to atone for. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-22-2007, 01:53 AM

Thanks Boj.

I agree that I would be up in the runnings of most fun played game, but my chances of winning are near zero I feel.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:54 AM

I'm just looking for revenge and Chim has made himself a target for me by becoming such a close ally of Spook.

I don't have high and mighty ideals about advancing the people who played the best or who weren't afraid to voice their opions. I just want to kill certain people for fun.