Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2006, 07:07 PM

Default Re: MTH released

I recently downloaded the most recent version of MTH, and I've been having a lot of .Net Framework unhandled error exception messages ever since. I didn't have this problem with previous versions. Any suggestions?
Old 09-13-2006, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently downloaded the most recent version of MTH, and I've been having a lot of .Net Framework unhandled error exception messages ever since. I didn't have this problem with previous versions. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to know the specific error. Please copy the complete error text and post it here or email it to me.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM

Is there anyway to access the error without copying and pasting it when it occurs (like is there some sort of error log)? When the error actually occurs and MTH stops working, I've got 8 $215 tables beeping out of control and copying the error is not my top priority.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:16 PM

I am having two issues with the beta.

When ever I open options and then click OK to close the window the window does not close and I lose function of my keyboard and mouse buttons. I can still move the mouse pointer around the screen, but everything else is unresponsive.

Also, when playing on Stars when a table becomes active the cursor is assigned to the chat window not the bet window and I am unable to type bets in. I can click and move the slider, but even when I click in the bet window I am unable to clear the amount and type in my bet size.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:54 PM

Has anybody figured out why the SNG opener works for some people and not for others (like me)?
Old 09-15-2006, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyway to access the error without copying and pasting it when it occurs (like is there some sort of error log)? When the error actually occurs and MTH stops working, I've got 8 $215 tables beeping out of control and copying the error is not my top priority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody figured out why the SNG opener works for some people and not for others (like me)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't found any patterns. I am at the point where I'm not spending time on the SNG Opener as I'm currently prioritizing adding more sites to MTH. I'm considering completely removing the SNG Opener as it's in a pretty sad state as of the latest updates of Party, and also I don't think the need is as evident any more as Party's filtering options have improved.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having two issues with the beta.

When ever I open options and then click OK to close the window the window does not close and I lose function of my keyboard and mouse buttons. I can still move the mouse pointer around the screen, but everything else is unresponsive.

Also, when playing on Stars when a table becomes active the cursor is assigned to the chat window not the bet window and I am unable to type bets in. I can click and move the slider, but even when I click in the bet window I am unable to clear the amount and type in my bet size.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
Sounds like there's an MTH crash going on, is MTH otherwise responsive (activating tables n'such)?.

2)
I'll look into that. When you type, does the text then go into the chat text box?
Old 09-16-2006, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1)
Sounds like there's an MTH crash going on, is MTH otherwise responsive (activating tables n'such)?.

[/ QUOTE ]
MTH becomes unresponsive the last table remains in my active window quadrant and does not move after timing out. I can see the new tables requiring action flashing in the toolbar but cannot access them in any way.

[ QUOTE ]
2)
I'll look into that. When you type, does the text then go into the chat text box?

[/ QUOTE ]
When I type after the window becomes active I can type letters into the chat window but not numbers. If I click in the chat box it is the same thing, can type letters but not numbers. When I click in the bet box and type numbers or letters nothing happens unless I hit an action key, then that letter appears in the chat window and the action is performed.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:29 AM

So Im getting sent away to a (semi)remote island...
I can only take one add on software program with me [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
It would be MTH!
this is some great software and it can only get better!
Great work OrcaDK!