Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should I do now on tilt?
Smoke some more pot, talk some more trash on BBV? 9 20.93%
Move up, lose, reload, ad infinitum 24 55.81%
Quite poker forever or err just stop playing for the day 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: ****OFFICIAL**** LOST Season 3 Finale Discussion -spoiler free-

look guys, the dead guy in the casket can be no other than locke (and no "the casket is so small! is not a good reason to believe its not locke). Theres no possible way "they" (the "bad" others) would let Ben live. For some reason they let Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and Locke live, but for what price?

Also, I'm not sure we should really be going off the piece of newspaper. Theres a REASON we aren't clearly shown the name (both because we aren't suppose to know its a flash foward until the end, and also because it may not actually be relevant who it is). This reminds me of the whole "Juliet's sister is actually a dude with a heart condition!", "Locke didnt REALLY blow up the sub!" retarded talk that all fall under the same YOU ARE OVERTHINKING category.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me they got off the island and it's pulling them back, probably because they faild in their mission to "protect" it. So, season 4--prepare to head back to island, season 5-get back to the island, season 6-pwn. Just wild speculation, but there's no reason to belive the flash forward was the "end" of the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

hm, possibly. But i think they are going to go down the "time travel" route instead. Although I can see them using this idea, not sure if it would be good.

[ QUOTE ]

However, it really does seem like Jack's dad is alive in the "future," which is bizarre but hinted at multiple times. I don't think the writers would do this as a "mistake." Thus, there's something screwy about the "future"--maybe its a dream/vision implanted by the island to get them to stay/fight inted of being rescued. Who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. stop overthinking.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:08 AM

Do people really think that the end of season 3 is how the show is going to end? its like the heroes episode that was 5 years in the future.

also its not like they are leaving the island or anything..obv something is going to stop them from being rescued
Old 05-24-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jacob in the chair was extensively examined in last week's thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you hook me up with a link if you have it? i avoided reading LOST threads on the boards the last week when i read that someone had posted a spoiler in one without a warning on it. would like to see the comments on that topic.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can you hook me up with a link if you have it? i avoided reading LOST threads on the boards the last week when i read that someone had posted a spoiler in one without a warning on it. would like to see the comments on that topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to the 1st post in this thread. It has the links to the previous threads.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to the 1st post in this thread. It has the links to the previous threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man

also, any thoughts on why jack's beard in the supposed flash foward is all black? while in "present" footage on the island his stuble has a LOT of grey in it?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:26 AM

How about this. If Jack's dad is actually alive in the psuedofuture/whateveryouwanttocallit...then the "he" that Kate refers could be her formerly dead boyfriend with the toy airplane, no?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:37 AM

also, any thoughts on why jack's beard in the supposed flash foward is all black? while in "present" footage on the island his stuble has a LOT of grey in it?

I noticed the same thing, and he didn't seem to be in a "just for men" grooming mood.

This, again, is one of those things that is prolly nothing, an oversight that allows the internet to spin for a while, but something that you'd think professional makeup people would catch since Jack is the star of the flashback.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:39 AM

whoa guys, I think we all need to relax for a moment and consider Occam's Razor before we start throwing around all of these ridiculous theories.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:41 AM

what does it tell us that the news reports about jack's car crash rescue don't include that he was a famous survivor of flight 815?