Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

ok fine. no one wants to vote gt1t. i get that. i said him yesterday, got ignored, moved on to my 2nd best suspect. however, I HAVE FOUND A SECOND WOLF FOR YOU

MARK_K

sorry nooberama, you have just been pwned. see you next game.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Metagame is too easy to play off of intentionally. And since I don't know most of you guys' games at all, really, I have to rely on more general kinds of tells, sorry Durron.

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: "I know I'm wrong but I'm voting you anyway for some retarded reason"

Is it pride or wolf-disease?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:22 AM

durron,

i've seen you post numerous times saying "i try to play differently every game". you've said it yourself. so now how are we supposed to trust that you're going to act the exact same way as a villager everygame?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:23 AM

dmk, and anybody else who's so sure on nez:

Why are you so convinced he's a villager? He's displaying an entirely different playstyle from his known villager games, but you're ignoring it. WTF is that?

Durron, I am trying so hard not to vote for you, I really am, but Mark, give me a break. Was that pulled directly out of your ass? I am more inclined to fault Traz and Luckay for yesterday than Durron. Luckay was the wormtongue whispering in his ear and Traz started the process and just dissapeared. Both actions are more likely those taken by wolves than Durron's steam roller approach.

[ QUOTE ]
translation: "I know I'm wrong but I'm voting you anyway for some retarded reason"

Is it pride or wolf-disease?

[/ QUOTE ]It could be pride that I don't respond to bullying. That's part of why I'm probably going to waffle between you and Nez all day.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
durron,

i've seen you post numerous times saying "i try to play differently every game". you've said it yourself. so now how are we supposed to trust that you're going to act the exact same way as a villager everygame?

[/ QUOTE ]

some parts are the same and some parts are different

do you honestly, genuinely think i'm a wolf after how yesterday went down?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:24 AM

Anyone trying to lynch Neil today is still going to draw my ire.

Also - I would really like Nez to answer my question before I decide whether he gets to stay on my villager list or not.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And Neil, nice quick revenge vote. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm fairly certain both you and xoom are wolves, xoom more than you though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think I'm a wolf with Neil? Just because I voted for him, aka the traz-attack?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez,
I have a general question. You were unactive, disinterested, and didn't contribute anything meaningful most of all-info. Then in must lynch you said you would never do that as a wolf. Now you are active, interested, and contributing here. What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a sub in that game man. I came in like 1200 posts behind, got additional projects at work, had an infection that'd I'd never wish on any male, and then when I had the time to contribute over the weekend, I was silenced. Then it was must-lynch, and the only rereads that were of any use I saw Traz as the most likely wolf and no one would even acknowledge it. I made the posts I did yesterday so that when it got down to 3 (as everyone was so sure Nich was a wolf) that they'd see that I really would never play a wolf game like that.

This game I'm coming in fresh off of now 3 straight village losses, and I need to be of use and stay involved so I don't end up having to read and reread and reread again after the wolves leave me alive for endgame again because I suck as a villager.

I shouldn't have played all-info as I did, it just all happened at a poor time in which i couldn't be of use. I still in general have lots to learn and need to start helping the village out more, but unfortunately in the game I either was on my death bed or too busy to try.

Also, I loved FOTR and am pumped for this game.

TL;DR, we need to vote Xoom today.