Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2006, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Version 2.14 beta

[ QUOTE ]
on party, when a table gets the focus, the bet box is usually automatically highlighted which means you can just type a bet in without doing anything. i guess that's just the way the party client works because on full tilt and stars i have to manually clear the bet box before typing it in.

it would be nice if there were an option for tn did this for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked about that once, but nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about. I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
also, is it possible to use the scroll wheel on the mouse to move the bet slider?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Btw, are you still having problems with Stars?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:11 AM

Default PSB problems with party

im having problems using the PSB function for NL in party games. when i allow player chat it sometimes doesnt come up with the PSB or raise. it will just put in a 0.000 in the bet amount box. however sometimes if i wait a little bit and then press the PSB button it will work. i have no problems at all when i disable party chat. im using 2.17 beta.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:37 AM

Default Re: PSB problems with party

[ QUOTE ]
im having problems using the PSB function for NL in party games. when i allow player chat it sometimes doesnt come up with the PSB or raise. it will just put in a 0.000 in the bet amount box. however sometimes if i wait a little bit and then press the PSB button it will work. i have no problems at all when i disable party chat. im using 2.17 beta.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's probably nothing much I can do, but I'll look into it.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Btw, are you still having problems with Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

no everything is going pretty smoothly now, thanks.

a couple bugs...

the stars client puts the call button in a different spot when you're calling an all in and tn call doesn't work in that case.

on full tilt and party poker, when you press fold in tn, it will check instead of fold in the client if checking is an option. for some reason i got really used to that but it doesn't work the same way on stars. if you press fold when checking is an option you get a popup that says are you sure you want to fold.

thanks for all the hard work. this program is so freaking useful. i assume you're going to charge for it after the beta is done?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the stars client puts the call button in a different spot when you're calling an all in and tn call doesn't work in that case.

on full tilt and party poker, when you press fold in tn, it will check instead of fold in the client if checking is an option. for some reason i got really used to that but it doesn't work the same way on stars. if you press fold when checking is an option you get a popup that says are you sure you want to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is as easy on Stars as it is on other sites, because they use controls AHK can't "see". However, I agree that these two are annoying and will fix them eventually.
The first one can easily be solved by using the "Raise" command btw (still annoying, but you don't have to reach for the mouse).

[ QUOTE ]
i assume you're going to charge for it after the beta is done?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, TableNavigator will likely always be freeware.
Kinda hard charging for something that's been open source for almost half a year, anway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2006, 02:26 PM

Default Voice recognition?

Hi. I am a very new user of tablenavigator and would first off like to say that the program is awesome. I use MTH too and the fact that this works with stars is great. I read earlier in this thread that voice recognition was maybe tied in with this. I dont know if I understood the post correctly, but regardless, is that a possibility at all? Basically, if I want to control stars with voice commands, is that possible? I dont have any coding experience or anything, but I was just wondering if that is something that is possible, either now with some other software, or maybe later with tablenavigator. Thanks bunch
Old 07-30-2006, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Voice recognition?

[ QUOTE ]
I read earlier in this thread that voice recognition was maybe tied in with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? You got a link? Can't remember anyone bringing it up...

[ QUOTE ]
Basically, if I want to control stars with voice commands, is that possible? I dont have any coding experience or anything, but I was just wondering if that is something that is possible, either now with some other software, or maybe later with tablenavigator.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have much of a clue about voice rec. software. Juk would probably be able to anwer your questions though.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Pokerstars

Hello Roland. I read somewhere that TableNavigator was not fully completed for pokerstars.

Is it true, if yes, do you have an idea on when it will be ok for pokerstars ?

ty
Old 07-31-2006, 03:10 AM

Hi Roland,

Anxiously awaiting the delivery of my Rumblepad so I can test out your program. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun. One question I had, when I copied the script I saved it to my desktop and ran it there. I didn't realize it was going to create additional files and a separate folder so that's all on my desktop too. Can I just cut and paste the files and the folder somewhere else or will that mess up the script? I didn't see anything in add/remove programs either. Would it be better to just delete the files from the desktop and execute the original script from a different directory?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi. I am a very new user of tablenavigator and would first off like to say that the program is awesome. I use MTH too and the fact that this works with stars is great. I read earlier in this thread that voice recognition was maybe tied in with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you are confusing the two programs? I believe it is MTH that is offering voice recognition.