Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: The Day Wickss Life Changes Forever

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know that pushing is pretty standard but with an m of 10 at 100/200 and pushing with a a9 is anything but standard. I am rooting for the former taxi driver and if I get a chance will look at his play and post a couple hh but I don't see him killing any games higher than where he is at.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might or might not be standard but all of the specific hand info is necessary before we can determine if its good or not. The info you give is not nearly enough to figure this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a moron. He told you the M.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:18 PM

Its a shame this thread has dissapeared into obscurity. I wish you the best of luck wicks and mj
Old 05-15-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its a shame this thread has dissapeared into obscurity. I wish you the best of luck wicks and mj

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 05-15-2007, 06:11 PM

My ROI at the 6.5s has risen to 12.2.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]We're both still here. He's here (see above) and I'm here (see right here). Just kinda at the point where I'm not sure where we go from here. But if anyone has any questions, comments, funny pics, movies, etc.. to liven up this thread, I'm game. But never fear, wickss can still be seen constantly at the tables. Best of luck to you too zaster and everyone else out there.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]We're both still here. He's here (see above) and I'm here (see right here). Just kinda at the point where I'm not sure where we go from here. But if anyone has any questions, comments, funny pics, movies, etc.. to liven up this thread, I'm game. But never fear, wickss can still be seen constantly at the tables. Best of luck to you too zaster and everyone else out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my opinion, but...it was a big mistake creating a new thread. People were obsessed with the original thread and it was becoming legendary in post count. Then you created this one and people posted in one or the other. Now they are both dead.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 PM

threads die, its the very nature of them.

The novelty wearing off is good thing , now wickss can focus on playing, learning and improving.

He does have a blog too. /end shameless icons plug [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just my opinion, but...it was a big mistake creating a new thread. People were obsessed with the original thread and it was becoming legendary in post count. Then you created this one and people posted in one or the other. Now they are both dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

The other thread got locked.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:23 PM

Austiger, Noodle, and Cha, you are all 3 right.

Austiger, I really didn't want to end the original thread in the first place for all the reasons you described, but did so at the request of DevinLake on the day of the Sunday Million.

Noodle, you're right, the thread had to die at some point, interest would wane, thats just the nature of the beast. Also true that for the sake of wickss game, it isn't an altogether bad thing.

And Cha, yes the thread did get locked on the day of the Sunday Million per a conversation DevinLake and I had. I had to start a new one as sort of a sweat wickss thread on that day.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:33 PM

You guys are funny. Leading up to the creation of this thread and the subsequent locking of the other thread, 122121 people in the old thread asked for a new one to be created.

I didn't see a need for it, but because it was a popular notion, it happened.

The other thread was locked simply because there is no need for two identical OT threads.

The thread is dying because people will naturally lose interest. If it had not have been for the Sunday million drama, it would have died even quicker.