Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone need me to bring up soah wolf games where he just attacks his partners then jumps off? because it's very, very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

name one

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 05:59 PM

(d)

and

(g) Shortline as a villager usually finds at least one wolf on day 1, and as a wolf he usually doesn't

and

(h) Shortline never pushes for ME on day 1

and the last game doesn't count for that because you were analyzing my interactions with a peeked wolf, and you didn't actually try to get me lynched
Old 03-30-2007, 06:01 PM

and I've never said e or f, I said that the reasoning that you did post has been completely terrible and inconsistent
Old 03-30-2007, 06:03 PM

Soah, day 1 of ASX: Voting Nez (a wolf) all day. Didn't switch off because he would have had to switch onto an outed seer or another wolf. Next day, he forgets all about voting Nez and starts pushing TFG.

There are more but I'm kinda running out the door atm. I recall him doing it in one or both LOTR's as well.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(d)

and

(g) Shortline as a villager usually finds at least one wolf on day 1, and as a wolf he usually doesn't

and

(h) Shortline never pushes for ME on day 1

and the last game doesn't count for that because you were analyzing my interactions with a peeked wolf, and you didn't actually try to get me lynched

[/ QUOTE ]
oh it doesn't count? really? [censored] you. of course it counts. i pushed you, realized you were probably villager, switched to spook, then scott, then FCBL. here i pushed you, realized you were probably NOT VILLAGER. OF COURSE IT COUNTS.

and stop saying I'd find a wolf day 1. i didn't get a chance to read. that's not a valid argument and you know it. also, i think i DID find a wolf day 1, and now at least one more day 2. so if you're trying to convince ME, it's not working. i don't know who you're trying to convince of what. i don't think you do either.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and I've never said e or f, I said that the reasoning that you did post has been completely terrible and inconsistent

[/ QUOTE ]
by the way, you are looking at what i do as a villager in terms of posting reasoning, because i am a villager. i don't understand why this is so hard to understand.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Soah, day 1 of ASX: Voting Nez (a wolf) all day. Didn't switch off because he would have had to switch onto an outed seer or another wolf. Next day, he forgets all about voting Nez and starts pushing TFG.

There are more but I'm kinda running out the door atm. I recall him doing it in one or both LOTR's as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only times I "switched off" of Nez were times when there was absolutely no shot of him getting lynched that day.

In first LOTR I don't think I ever switched off a wolf after voting them at some point in the day

In the second LOTR I only voted for a wolf once and that was because I thought the seer (who I had peeked) had peeked him. But that went nowhere so I ended up with my vote on a main wagon
Old 03-30-2007, 06:13 PM

This whole soah/shorty thing feels way over the top. It wouldn't shock me if they are evil together.

[ QUOTE ]
oh it doesn't count? really? [censored] you. of course it counts. i pushed you, realized you were probably villager, switched to spook, then scott, then FCBL. here i pushed you, realized you were probably NOT VILLAGER. OF COURSE IT COUNTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I reacted to you in that game by voting for you and insisting that you were a wolf, and you realized I was a villager... but here you realized I was a wolf. How convenient!

Also, you never said a damn thing about me being a villager. I eventually realized that YOU were a villager because your treatment of Neil was villagery, but alas you've done nothing villagery in this game.

[ QUOTE ]
This whole soah/shorty thing feels way over the top. It wouldn't shock me if they are evil together.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow I didn't see this coming