Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

stories vary alittle don't they
Old 05-19-2007, 12:28 AM

dont you think it would be kinda odd some other 17 year old droped out of school to player poker and is russian? lol
Old 05-19-2007, 12:31 AM

on fcp you say ur fav movie is the crow?
Old 05-19-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
on fcp you say ur fav movie is the crow?

[/ QUOTE ] i wrote that when i first joined my fav movie isnt the crow anymore its What Dreams May come its been that for a while now
Old 05-19-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thursday, August 24, 2006

im broke

im a idiot i blew my 100 dollars in a 5 10 cent game last night and im broke and the week before that i had my bankroll up to 290 and lost that in the 1 2 game in 15 minutes so im angry now and my mom keeps telling me your a [censored] idiot ull never make it in poker so does everyone else but all of u will see and when im rich ill invite everyone on myspace friends to a hudge party .

[/ QUOTE ]

This yours?
Old 05-19-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday, August 24, 2006

im broke

im a idiot i blew my 100 dollars in a 5 10 cent game last night and im broke and the week before that i had my bankroll up to 290 and lost that in the 1 2 game in 15 minutes so im angry now and my mom keeps telling me your a [censored] idiot ull never make it in poker so does everyone else but all of u will see and when im rich ill invite everyone on myspace friends to a hudge party .

[/ QUOTE ]

This yours?

[/ QUOTE ]unfortuneatly ya that was me but i have no regrets as i was just starting out then
Old 05-19-2007, 12:46 AM

I don't know what a hudge party is, but I don't think I want it.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:58 AM

a round of applause

seriously,so well crafted, the suicide angle drew me in, incredibly well played for the first several pages, top notch in fact, do not know how tihs can be topped.

standing ovation
curtain call

-fin
Old 05-19-2007, 12:59 AM

I change my mind. I dont believe you are trolling anymore. Instead after reading your myspace and stuff, I think you are pretty cool. I also kinda think you are crazy and gonna fail. And if you are as wierd/ interesting as you potentially sound, then college IS probably wrong for you...
Just so you know, I failed out of college Twice and you and I will probably be in the same boat soon. I really think you should stay in hs though/ get a GED because I think you are scared to admit that HS sucked for you and it can be fun once you have the right attitude. You should know that everyone who pushes you around in hs will push you around WAY worse once you leave.
I ALSO think you WANT to die. but I dont want you to die. Because if you are who you say you are, then I think you are really cool, and their are so few cool people left in the midwest. If you Dont kill yourself, maybe we could get jobs as night managers and take dumps on the floor for the day managers to clean up : ) Just dont kill yourself/ go to jail because its not fun and you can Have fun and do what ever you want on min wage. Trust me I know the secret. You only have to work 40 hours a week and you can cuss and smoke and eat cookies and fight gorrillas and play at the park and eat bugs and scare babies and hang out at coffee shops and vomit ALL THE TIME. You're 18 and have no gf/ kids thats Fing awesome. DONT KILL YOURSELF. GET A GED FTW.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What limits do you play online? Are you a winner?

[/ QUOTE ]Nope...i dont have any control of myself when im online and steam to dam much..but live on the other hand up up like 1100$ or so in the 4 times i played

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
first of all i dont plan on actually living on my own playing full time poker until i hit 18.. no i dotn keep a daily record of my wins or loses but i play the 1/2 game every day live and havent had a losing session yet and i also play the 50 and 100 dollar sit and goes where ive played about 6 so far and won all of them actually ...but ya ive taken everythinginto acount about what im gonna do when i hit 18.. and i think i can be the best NL player to ever live if i work hard enoughf at it cause i pick up tells beter than anybody ive seen i know that sounds like im full of myself but its true and i think my reading abillity will take me to the very top of the NL holdem world

[/ QUOTE ]
From here

snap