Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2006, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Werewolf: Pogglesworth - GAME THREAD!

My re-read thoughts:

<u>KM</u> votes magra, and makes a point of saying she's "joining the vote". I had picked magra totally at random for my opening vote... who joins a band wagon 1.5 hours in to a game? A wolf wagon, at that, for someone who hadn't posted yet. Post #8577874

Also noteworthy, post #8583527

<u>Magra</u> votes for val &amp; luckay early.

<u>Shorty</u> posting advice to seers early. That's annoying, at best. Back to his over-the-top manipulating persona.

<u>Luckay</u> post #8581407. "I'm following shorty" and votes me. Not like Luckay, at all. Also... his spreadsheet contains a lot of useless information, disguised as helpful. Nobody is going to change their display settings to 20 posts/pg to look at his posts. He can basically put up random posts in there, and say that it's villagery/wolfy/whatever and provide no justification at all. He just points to it &amp; says "look, he has 4 wolfy posts!!!!!"

See post #8583370. It's too big to quote. It's the end of a convo with GT1T, re: shorty's me-wagon. I don't like his post, it doesn't take shorty's personality &amp; playstyle in to account at all. It also doesn't account for the fact that he ran after shorty to vote me earlier in the day.

Post #8584047. Luckay moves me from wolf in his first post of the day, to villager here. With no intervening posts from me.

<u>valenzuela</u> - to extend the poopness, he hops on the me-wagon just after kyro. Trying to slide in on a villager lynch early.

Here's the great post everyone's been jumping on of his, #8583294

[ QUOTE ]

If I had to guess the 5 wolves and the serial killer I would go with:
lastchance
MDoranD
tokyo
zurvan
kumu
soah

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only do I think he got 6 villagers there, 1 of them hadn't even posted yet. So, um, yeah.

<u>kbar</u> - I always lose track of this guy, even when I'm the mod. A quote from GT1T:

[ QUOTE ]

Actually it wouldn't at all surprise me if Kbar and Magra were wolfia together

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing last night, just before I saw this post. I remember agreeing with it when I read it, and I still agree.

Kbar, later on, post #8584136

[ QUOTE ]

Clown, i already answered why i suspect you. GT1T asked and i responded

[/ QUOTE ]

Read: I don't remember what I said, please drop it.

Also funny, post #8584136

<u>wdcbooks</u> Post #8583050. Villager, I think.

<u>amplify</u>
[ QUOTE ]
But I still love you, knucklehead freak spazz.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

So, what all this boils down to is this: I think amp's probably a villager.

My new wolf list:

KM
kbar
luckay
val

No friggin clue, but I probably wanna lynch him anyway:

shorty

Probable villagers:

MDD
Books
traz
Old 12-29-2006, 02:07 PM

I really thought Valenzuela was a wolf yesterday, but now, after rereading, and realizing a 8 vote bandwagon doesn't just happen on to a villager, especially when I know wolves could have bandwagoned me there...

Shorty/Amp, huh? BTW, how did xorbie manage to leave his vote on VR the final 8 minutes?

shortline for now.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:07 PM

Zurvan, I more specifically meant that amp voted off his fellow wolves in durron's game rather than trying to save them, and IIRC, he often got his vote in on them pretty early in the day, presumably trying to make himself look good.

tbh one of the main reasons I suspect him is because of this post:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right now I'm feeling clown and magra as wolfia.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are smoking crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What prompted this?

Also, his voting was odd throughout the day, as has been brought up already.

"At this point, amp posts his "List of Doom" which, while amusing, contains one comment of substance - that bluff is a wolf."

fwiw I am reasonably sure that amp's comment was in reference to bluff being a wolf 4 games in a row, and that none of that post actually meant anything at all.

And back on the subject of shortline, I see now that he did vote for magra at one point, which I had somehow overlooked previously. I'm not sure yet whether this will have any significant impact on my read of him
Old 12-29-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

<u>Luckay</u> post #8581407. "I'm following shorty" and votes me. Not like Luckay, at all. Also... his spreadsheet contains a lot of useless information, disguised as helpful. Nobody is going to change their display settings to 20 posts/pg to look at his posts. He can basically put up random posts in there, and say that it's villagery/wolfy/whatever and provide no justification at all. He just points to it &amp; says "look, he has 4 wolfy posts!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
While the rest of your analysis is fine, I think this is just brutal here. I'm going to look up some of his posts, he's way too nitty to just put random posts in there, and Luckay does follow people, a lot more than most think, especially because he holds the village hostage pretty damn often.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:12 PM

"Luckay post #8581407. "I'm following shorty" and votes me. Not like Luckay, at all."

I jumped on luckay for this once, but since then I've realized he does this all the time as a villager.

"Post #8584047. Luckay moves me from wolf in his first post of the day, to villager here. With no intervening posts from me."

And in SW he had you as a top wolf suspect and then an hour later fake seered with you as a villager peek.

I don't think you can draw any conclusions from either of those posts.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

While the rest of your analysis is fine, I think this is just brutal here. I'm going to look up some of his posts, he's way too nitty to just put random posts in there, and Luckay does follow people, a lot more than most think, especially because he holds the village hostage pretty damn often.

[/ QUOTE ]

By "random" I meant "any random post by that player".

Since he doesn't explain (ever) what he finds wolfy/villagery about a particular post, it doesn't matter what the post is.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:14 PM

And Zurvan, why is traz on your short list of villagers? Did he do something yesterday that I just entirely overlooked?
Old 12-29-2006, 02:15 PM

KM is on my watchlist.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By "random" I meant "any random post by that player".

Since he doesn't explain (ever) what he finds wolfy/villagery about a particular post, it doesn't matter what the post is.

[/ QUOTE ]

He does this regardless of role, so let's just move on please, this is a non-issue.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:17 PM

I forgot to put Luckay down as one of my villagers. That could change, but for now let's stick with, "OMG don't vote him".