Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2006, 11:51 AM

Default Re: MAFIA

Also, does anyone else agree that Books saying that he peeked the other seer is bad for us and good for the mafia?
Old 08-22-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, does anyone else agree that Books saying that he peeked the other seer is bad for us and good for the mafia?

[/ QUOTE ]
mememememememe
Old 08-22-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It sucks, but it's better than him clearing horn, and getting eaten last night if horn is mafia.

Trust me, if horn is mafia (and I think he is), and wdc is not, there's about a 0% chance that wdc doesn't get eaten last night. And then we're pooched.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
mememememememe

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2006, 11:54 AM

That last line should read:

Trust me, if horn is mafia (and I think he is), and wdc is not, and wdc doesn't retract his statement about horn there's about a 0% chance that wdc doesn't get eaten last night. And then we're pooched
Old 08-22-2006, 11:54 AM

OH, good points. First, I said blocked because I wasn't quoting my PM language exactly. I could quote the entire PM exchange with Fish, but I think that would be considered an angle shot unless I get the OK.

Second, as seer I am completely unpredictable. My goal is to come out with players that are alive four or five days from now. There is no one I would not peek, with the exception of a few players I read very well. I think a lot of seers waste their peeks on people who don't survive if they are villagers. I want to clear up the people who survive to the end without anyone knowing what they are. I welcome the Mafia's attempt to figure out who I would peek the first day.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It sucks, but it's better than him clearing horn, and getting eaten last night if horn is mafia.

Trust me, if horn is mafia (and I think he is), and wdc is not, there's about a 0% chance that wdc doesn't get eaten last night. And then we're pooched.

[/ QUOTE ]
If Horn is mafia, and Books is seer, they STILL eat Books last night IMO...even after Books "changed his view".
Old 08-22-2006, 11:56 AM

lol @ me being mafia.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ me being mafia.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol @ you loling about being mafia.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If Horn is mafia, and Books is seer, they STILL eat Books last night IMO...even after Books "changed his view".

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's not as harmful in that situation.

I think they took a shot at the other seer last night, fully expecting us to lynch wdc today. If I'm wrong, no biggy, since we've got wdc squarely lined up for a lynch whenever we have confirmation.

Please see my big post about why lynching the seer here is worse than letting a mafia live, even if he's the consigliere.