Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Official February Thread: General Discussion/etc

kotkis what is your screenname
Old 02-09-2007, 09:53 PM

Do you game select or play anyone and loads of tables. It looks like you pick the best games from 3 levels.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
elf,

that's me. sick hand... beat for everyone that there's no BBJ.

fwiw, we used to clash a bunch back in our SNG days on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

knew you were prob 2+2. nh btw, i think i played it badly though. shoulda led the flop. prob still woulda got it all in though. i have no chat on stars btw so i couldnt comment. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

who were you on party if you dont mind me asking? ah, 12 tabling sngs....thems were the days
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2007, 10:09 PM

LOOLOLOOOLOLLOLOOLOL ui have come back from a booze session.

i have 3 things to say.

1. i hope all the john kane doubters are eating humble pie. i am now at 5ptbb/100 over my last 200k hands. i have won 35k since novmber and none of those winnings are above 3-6nl.

2. people who turned down buying shares in me must be gutted. ive won in 3 days the same amount i was asking for shares in me (10k). ty for anyone who didnt go through with my shares offer because otherwise i would have less money to my name.

3. i am going to speak some honesty. i apologies for being drunk and posting this. i will wake up and feel like a dick. my personal opinions are:

yvesaint. he is a decent guy but he needs to stop going up so quick. $70K wins is not enough to be taking shots at 5-10 and 10-20. but he seems like a good chap
aejones. this guy seems like a court jester. a good guy again, i like his style.
mmmmmmm. im trying the think of others. t-god. i think this uy is a sodding good guy, he seems like a decent person who enjoys life.

oh wait, ive thought of someone who i wanted to mention. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS.

this guy i want to meet. i would be interested to meet him. personally i think he is good but nothing special. i say this becuase he is someone who has learnt a very good style and someone who has taken sick shots. i am still playing 2-4nl yet i have now won over 100k. stupid i know. but i like 2-4nl and 1-2nl and 3-6nl. but cts, i would like a lot one day we go down the same pub and get drunk and have a good discussion about poker. i'd like to know what your thoughts are. you clearly are an exception talent, especiallly emotionally wise.

one other person i'd like to mention is slider. this guy seems like a fun guy.

anyways, this is me over and out. may i say firstly i am drunk and the only reason i type so well is because for the last 3 years or so i can touch type so hence it looks fine. but what i basically want to say is how great life is. but only to a point. in thoey my life has been great. i love my parents and brother to bits. i went to secondary school (11-18) and got to know some great guys i am still great friends with. i came to un iversity and had the best time i could of hoped for. but within the next year reality will hit. life will now go downhill. but all i want to say is that i should be leaving univeristy with - $20,000 of student debts. instead i will leave with at least $80,000 (atm i have $60,000 so another 20K is easily fine).

so yeah, i wish you guys all the best. i will wake up with a bad hangover for the fisrt 10 mins. then i will think 'ojh god you made that stupid drunk post on 2+2'. but meh, [censored] it. i might as welll..

goos luck to those who deserve it

john kane
Old 02-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Congrats on the success jk, make it out to to LA or Vegas for a big tourney and drinks are on me.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:12 PM

having read what i said i think one part i said is wrong. i said cts is nothing special. he clearly is, and for that i apologies.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 PM

oh [censored]. i dont want to sound dodgy, but as you can tell from the minutes 9.12pm i sent that at same time/typed at same time. i do think you have a great ability, just i think its something you've learnt rather than a messiah/jesus like skill. either way, good luck cts, and ill def be out in LA or vegas this summer, and drinks will be hit hard.

gl.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:28 PM

dear god i can't wait for the vegas and the wsop again
Old 02-09-2007, 10:44 PM

kotkis that all this month?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:50 PM

oh crap, im close to booking a flight vegas for $2K (from london) to stay in the golden nugget for 7 days.

good or bad?
Closed Thread