Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Frequency of sex with gf/fiance who you would marry (per week)
0-1 14 5.09%
2-3 42 15.27%
4-5 47 17.09%
6-7 12 4.36%
8-9 1 0.36%
10-11 1 0.36%
12+ 2 0.73%
Not married / results 156 56.73%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: **+/- Game** - Inaugural Game Thread! Everyone can participate!!

spook 3
mets 9
chim 10
herbie 7
traz 12
smell 7
fcbl 15

voted today
mark
dustin
kyro
shrug
durron
shortline
nich
koriki
traz
Old 07-21-2007, 08:06 PM

so I think all the spook haters have voted for today.
which leaves me in pretty decent shape.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:30 PM

Don't jinx yourself.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:18 PM

mets/chim/smell ect, I think I am going to be out, and FCBLC is going to continue in this game. We can't fight that.

not sure what the best move is, from here. but we should have a while to figure it out. we do need to keep an eye out and ensure that traz does not advance soon.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:51 PM

So spook, are you saying that you want us to abandon trying to save you and give to mets/chim?

Also, I was disappointed to hear that some of you don't think I'm playing a good game. Out of the 7 that are still alive, I'm definitely the newest to POG, so I didn't really have much of a base of support from observers (but definite thanks to CPFB/JCool who have definitely been a huge help) who would want me to advance based on knowing me very well/wanting me to win (true, I didn't have anyone out to get me either, but I think the former is more important). So I think that the fact that I have made it this far shows that I have played the game well enough to some extent.
I completely understand why people would be more inclined to take from me in a situation that forces them to take from one of Chim/Mets/Spook/Smell group, but I obviously wish that they would reconsider and look at how well we have played the game (with the help of our supporters of course) in terms of taking an informal random group (random in the since that none of us were predisposed to align our votes with one another) into "an alliance" which was basically able to decide 5 of the 7 that made it to the third round.
In essence, I don't mind that you take votes off of me, because I'm a fairly obvious choice, I just hope some of you would reconsider your positions on not wanting one of the four of us to be the winner.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:54 PM

no, but consider what is best for getting the most of us through. At this point the max looks to be three.
save me if it works to the best of your plans.

obviously 5 people moving votes from traz->me gets everyone back to near even. excluding fcbl.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:11 PM

ok, I think our best chances are to vote down herbie here.
I am still working on where those votes should go.

probably to me, and that would mean that fcbl advances.
otherwise we have to push chim past fcbl to 16.

then traz and fcblc supporters will have to jockey for position in eliminating me and one will go through.

leaving one of them and smell/mets with two advancing.

but this means we have to get 7 votes off of herbie.

if we can't do that before some point in the future, we should go traz-> me.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:26 PM

Spook,

It is a forgone conclusion that FCBL will be advancing to the next round, hell even I support FCBL. So trying to stop that is wasted energy at this point, and is against my interest to boot. So just let him get through first and be done with it, and then maybe some of the pro FCBL vote will be able to come back to Mets, chim, smell and you. After all you guys did yeoman's work on thursday saving FCBL from near death. His supporters should be greatful.

I know that this strategy insures one of the four of you will have to die, but that's just how it is. Herbie almost certainly will not survive this round without a major boost in support, so the real question is whether or not Traz will get through with FCBL and two of the alliance, or whether 3 alliance members will get through.

The best course of action for the alliance is probably to focus on Traz until he either dies or advances. Right now Mets, Spook, chim, Smell, JCool, CPFB, Dan (if we can convince him to vote) have yet to vote today. That's a lot of votes to play with.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:46 PM

I haven't been near a computer all day, but let me reinterate: I'm not voting, guys.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't been near a computer all day, but let me reinterate: I'm not voting, guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan you disappoint me. I did a TON of hard work on your behalf the first two rounds as a nonplayer, and really invested myself in taking your list and turning it into the alliance. I would really personally appreciate it if you could help me out with a couple of more votes.

I just really wish you wouldn't throw away all of that hard work now. I mean, you yourself said earlier in the thread that when you died you would have even MORE interest in the game then when you were living. (I can pull up your earlier posts if you want).

Even if you don't have any strong preferences at this point, could you at least, as a favor to me, just vote how I ask you to as a reward for my efforts on your behalf in this game? Thanks.

/shameless emo appeal