Default Re: SLOW GAME 3 GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
good to know. apparently your vote is worth 2 today thx to luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet i may need that double vote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:03 AM

i think Zurvan should be pushing me harder

he thought I was a wolf yesterday- I end up in a flip, pretty sure that means I should be getting pushed hard, yet hes pushing AJ
Old 10-03-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think Zurvan should be pushing me harder

he thought I was a wolf yesterday- I end up in a flip, pretty sure that means I should be getting pushed hard, yet hes pushing AJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure AJ was my target yesterday, and you were a compromise.

Yep, that's what happened.

I got two days, I don't need to try to get you lynched for another 30 hours if I can't get things rolling on Alex.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 AM

well, that was the expected response, I just think its crap

you've been mentioning me from the very beginning (along with Alex too), and then I almost get lynched and end up in a flip and now you're trying to back off me by saying it was a compromise
Old 10-03-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, that was the expected response, I just think its crap

you've been mentioning me from the very beginning (along with Alex too), and then I almost get lynched and end up in a flip and now you're trying to back off me by saying it was a compromise

[/ QUOTE ]

I said last night it was a compromise. I explained it to GT1T. I want to lynch alex more than you. I will try for that. If that gets no support, I'll move along to another suspect. It might be you, it might be someone else.

Don't worry, you'll get your time to be the center of attention. Just not yet.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:19 AM

sorry,

you're right. I guess I should be grateful that you're not trying to lynch me right now. thanks
Old 10-03-2007, 11:24 AM

I just used DMK's list to give my analysis.

[ QUOTE ]
strong villa:

Alex Jacob - a bunch of villagery stuff early on, including questioning my insta-clearing him. I think a wolf would probably just accept it and move on

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish I knew if this guy was wolf or not... I won't be voting him anytime soon though.

[ QUOTE ]
Nich - masonry yo, typical nich for now

[/ QUOTE ] Nich's first day was ridiculously unproductive. I don't know how DMK has some soul read on Nich when Nich's game used to be so different. Until others see it, I'm willing to let him live.

[ QUOTE ]
leaning villa:

Dustin - I can't read, seems fine to me. Don't understand the herbie/dustin wagon yesterday at all

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate Dustin's self-vote today... it makes me want to vote him so bad, and he would have died had I been around last night. But last night's vote says Dustin is village.

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - I don't actually have a good read on zurv right now, but I think ppl calling him wolf is pretty loltastic, and i don't trust the ones that are doing so

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have a read, but those calling him wolf are silly? WTF DMK? Zurv seems off to me... but I can't really connect him to anyone, so I'm willing to let him live awhile as well.

[ QUOTE ]
unknown:

Chuckles - ??, I've never seen chuckles go into that much (any) analysis on D1…..

[/ QUOTE ]
Chuck is only a suspect to me because of my AJ theory. But he seems village otherwise

[ QUOTE ]
Chuck Norris - not typical SH d1 villager stuff, but he might be replaced anyway so I'll wait

[/ QUOTE ]
I never read Scott very well... so I don't know.

[ QUOTE ]
GT1T - no real read. i understand what his thought-process was on herbie, though, which was villagery

[/ QUOTE ] He would be a good vote today... he never answered why he wanted to vote me, and instead try to answer a question with a question. He comes out voting me again because I'm the easy lynch today.

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen - virtually no content, usually much more analytical/involved. does that usually kick in on later days?

[/ QUOTE ] I lean village with Stephen until he shows me something wolfy.

[ QUOTE ]
leaning wolf:

Clown - seriously, opening w/ a gt1t vote is so wolfy…plus he sounds exactly like whatever the last game he was a wolf in and it took like 20 days to get him lynched

[/ QUOTE ] DMK's GT1T reasoning sucks (lol?)... but Clown has been very unproductive. He is a good vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
FCBL - 1 post…..looks like a slowgame2 repeat

[/ QUOTE ]Sub?

[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA - thinks I'm a wolf. At like 9:55, "vote mdd so my vote makes a difference". At that time, it was 3 dustin, 3 herbie, 3 patton, 2 clown, 2 zurvan, 1 mdd. Way to make that vote count!!

[/ QUOTE ] I think his quote sounds villagerly to me, because that seems like someone sticking their neck out too far as a wolf. Villager for now

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay - almost the same exact d1 as last game (wolf). Of course, luckay is stupid enough to try to emulate the last game to a T as a villager just so he has that extra metagame going for him

[/ QUOTE ] I'll leave this to others... but I want to see Lucky begin ripping this game apart soon, otherwise I'll get concerned

[ QUOTE ]
MDD - wolftasticly lists someone that isn't playing as villager, says it was a mistake, then says he meant me and that I was his good d1 read which is absurd. For the record, anyone that claims to have a read on me d1 as villager is typically a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]Also, comes out voting me today saying that he wants to vote for the people who voted him. I voted Clown. I would like to see him wagoned with GT1T and Clown today.

[ QUOTE ]
Patton - attacking nich for wanting tri-wagons instead of dual-wagons (and claiming it isn't standard when it actually is), constantly tries to make nich look bad for stuff that doesn't look bad at all (??). Then implies AJ=wolf -> chuckles/me=wolf which is absurd. has some decent posts that are fairly villagery late in the day, but the wagon dissolved too quickly/easily

[/ QUOTE ] I stand by my Nich analysis. My AJ theory was in regards to three people immediately countering Zurv's argument about AJ's day 1 play. I stand by it. If wagon king Nich wants to give me some analysis on why wagons dissolve or don't dissolve, i'd appreciate it. I think it sucks that the votes were so close because it gave wolves an easy out of staying away from voting for Herbie/Dustin so they can claim they didn't vote for villagers 1st round (I tend to believe it was V/V yesterday, otherwise wolves would have been able to vote easily for Herbie and make sure he died.)

DMK - I'm not sure what to think, as you are impossible to read. My gut says you are a wolf, but I'm not sure. Hopefully you end up seer peeked. But I won't be pushing for you anytime soon.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm gonna let loose with a bit of a general brain dump here. My feelings thing game are often what annoys me in general about the game of werewolf and how it stands now.

I really used to love WW. It used to be a game where the villagers would play detective and the wolves would try to be sneaky. Somewhere a long the line that changed and villagers thought they needed to start wolf-metagaming, being heroes, trying reading souls, acting crazy, spouting one-liners; to the point where wolves dont really have to do much besides sit tight and pray the dart-wielding villagers dont hit a bullseye. The line between what a wolf is and what a villager is gets blurred and lynching the wolfiest players leads to a village victory far less often. Even so, I wonder if it's correct to lynch the wolfiest players anyhow; metagame for normalcy, if you will.

This game has made me think about all this more specifically. MDD, LuckayLuck, and FCBL are the most standardly wolfish, but I really havent paid them much attention However, I've been thinking DMK's a wolf though he's been one of the most straightforward and standardly village the whole game. So really there's the conflict. Lynching the 3 wolfiest players one after another should theoretically put the village and a very good position. Unfortunately, the reality of it is that it more likely lead to a loss.