Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

TheDude, don't forget earlier in the season when Dick was having a fight with Jen and told her,

"I would love to feel the bones in your neck cracking between the palm of my hands" LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If it was anybody else, they would've got the boot this or any other season. I think a lot of it has to do with that Dick is so over the top and the fact that the house generally despises Jen that he gets away with it. The DR has warned him many times though, but still LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Found this on Joker's. Was this mentioned in the thread and I just missed it? I think Dick makes for good TV, but this is a bit much:

[ QUOTE ]
Week of August 6, 2007

CBS’s and the producers of the reality show Big Brother 8 are allowing a contestant on the show to verbally abuse and threaten a female contestant with violence.

One of the show's contestants, a 44-year-old man named Dick has repeatedly verbally attacked 23-year-old Jen, calling her crude names, telling her he’d like to sodomize her until she bleeds to death and that if he was wasn't in the house (and at risk of being expelled) he would like to kill her. In a recent episode, he dumped a glass of tea over Jen's head, laughed about it, and said he wished it had been "piss." Many fans called for his expulsion from the Big Brother house. Instead, Dick is still in the house and CBS is running ads promoting the "explosive" events of the house.

Contact CBS and tell them allowing this kind of abusive behavior for the sake of entertainment is irresponsible and unforgivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a statement from the California branch of the NOW(National Organization For Women).
Old 08-22-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Found this on Joker's. Was this mentioned in the thread and I just missed it? I think Dick makes for good TV, but this is a bit much:

[ QUOTE ]
Week of August 6, 2007

CBS’s and the producers of the reality show Big Brother 8 are allowing a contestant on the show to verbally abuse and threaten a female contestant with violence.

One of the show's contestants, a 44-year-old man named Dick has repeatedly verbally attacked 23-year-old Jen, calling her crude names, telling her he’d like to sodomize her until she bleeds to death and that if he was wasn't in the house (and at risk of being expelled) he would like to kill her. In a recent episode, he dumped a glass of tea over Jen's head, laughed about it, and said he wished it had been "piss." Many fans called for his expulsion from the Big Brother house. Instead, Dick is still in the house and CBS is running ads promoting the "explosive" events of the house.

Contact CBS and tell them allowing this kind of abusive behavior for the sake of entertainment is irresponsible and unforgivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a statement from the California branch of the NOW(National Organization For Women).

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick's criminal record in the LA area. Surprise, surprise, he has a spousal abuse charge, what a shock!

Richard Louis Donato (age 44)

Public Record FYI:
www.uspublicrecords.com
www.intel
ius.com

Arrested: 11/95, LA County
Charges: Spousal Abuse; Traumatic Injury,
Cal Penal Code
253.5(C)

Arrested: 11/94, LA County
Charges: DUI, Cal Vehicle Code 23152(A)

Arrested: 6/95, LA County
Charges: Unawful Posession of a Firearm Silencer, PC 12500

Arrested: 3/98, LA County
Charges: Driving Without Valid License

Arrested: 6/02, LA County
Charges: DUI (pot)

Arrested: 2/02, LA County
Charges: 22/21

Arrested: 6/97, LA County
Charges: Driving With Suspended License, VC 14601

Relatives:

DONATO, CHARLOTTE E (Age 63)
DONATO, LOUIS (Age 66)
DONATO, VINCENT L (Age 22)
DONATO, DANIELE (Age 21)
DONATO/Sherry, JANINE RENEE (Age 43)
DONATO (Buss), CHRISTINE (Age 43)
Old 08-22-2007, 06:23 PM

Pete - yeah, that and he's pretty much a wet dream for the show's producers. Does anyone remember when everyone in the house was so cordial to each other, and afraid to step on anyone's toes? It's WAYYYYYYYYYYY more compelling TV now.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TheDude - I saw that on Jokers too, and was pretty repulsed. It is one thing to make for good TV but that just crosses the line. I don't see how anyone can blame Jen for anything she is doing given the things ED has done/said to her.

One thing I'll say is that as much as I despise Dani, I grudgingly must admit she is playing a good game.

Still, I think I'm now pulling for Zach to win it. The guy is a big goofball and I appreciated how he admits to blocking Eric as much as possible when he is trying to be alone with Jess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm rooting for Zach, too.

He seems like a 6 or 7 seed in the NCAA tournament. He got lucky and skated by that 2 or 3 seed and somehow might pull off a miracle over a 1 seed to get to the Final 4 yet has no chance of winning.

Still his goofy and awkward behavior make him likeable to me.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 AM

Who I want to win in order

1. Dick
2. Zach
3. Jessica
4. Eric
5. Daniele
6. Jameka
7. Amber
Old 08-23-2007, 12:31 PM

At this point, I'm really pulling for Zach as well. I love how he doesn't take himself seriously at all. Although, from a pure gameplay perspective - he's pretty awful.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:55 PM

I'd like to see Dick, Jessica, or Zach take it down as well. Eric too I guess since America's player really messes up his game. Amber or Zach will probably be gone next week depending on who wins HOH. Zach hasn't done anything in the competitions and has just been floating along going with either side. If he wins HOH this week, he should make a deal with one of the strong duos(Eric/Jess or Dick/Danielle) to the final 3 and nominate the other two. He won't though because he's an idiot.

Amber, on the other hand, would be the one player to win HOH this week that would really cause a shift in the game. She is willing to put up Eric/Jess and then we would see new alliances forming with Zach teaming up with someone to create a 3 on 3 or 4 on 2 and he could coast even further in the game. If anyone else wins HOH tonight, I think we'll most likely see Amber or Zach go home.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:16 PM

I want Zach to win too, but thats just because I dislike everybody else in someway.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want Zach to win too, but thats just because I dislike everybody else in someway.

[/ QUOTE ]