Mets in 6 2 12.50%
Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Abusive Mods Thread

cabn,

BluffTHIS! uses big words to insult NT!

NT! uses small words to insult BluffTHIS!

It appears to be a pretty lopsided affair, like one of Mike Tyson's early fights. You can guess who is winning.

Oh, and neither slept because they were eagerly awaiting the flames from the other and were running on sweet internet hating adrenaline.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cabn,

BluffTHIS! uses big words to insult NT!

NT! uses small words to insult BluffTHIS!

It appears to be a pretty lopsided affair, like one of Mike Tyson's early fights. You can guess who is winning.

Oh, and neither slept because they were eagerly awaiting the flames from the other and were running on sweet internet hating adrenaline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sick. So where do you and edfurlong fit in this whole crazy situation? Will MH finally decide that this thread has run its course? Will dids finally get laid? Will nath get blown by another dude for his 20k post, yo?

These are important questions i think only this thread can answer.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:30 PM

i would probably catch a lot less heat if i was just a little more patient with tards in ATF

but that's no fun
Old 09-11-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would probably catch a lot less heat if i was just a little more patient with tards in ATF

but that's no fun

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] em if they can't take a joke.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:41 PM

blueman,

A good general rule for you is that if you find yourself arguing your side along with BluffThis! you need to seriously question your cause.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ironic bottom line: I like it when people move away from OOT to the lounge or Diablo's house and BBV4life. And if the reason is because they think NT! is an ass, that's okay with me if they find pleasure within another 2+2 community.

This is my current perception. I am always willing to explore the likely possibility that I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,

So if you were a Coca Cola exec you would be trying to get as many customers as possible to give up on Coke Classic and switch to Diet Coke or Cherry Coke? Wow! That's some pretty sick marketing genius! Your talents are being wasted here.

BTW, was <font color="green">N</font>-eat-a-dick-<font color="green">T!</font> in on this masterful plan from the beginning, or did he just stumble into filling the right part of it?
Old 09-11-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So if you were a Coca Cola exec you would be trying to get as many customers as possible to give up on Coke Classic and switch to Diet Coke or Cherry Coke? Wow! That's some pretty sick marketing genius! Your talents are being wasted here.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I'm a Coca-Cola exec, I couldn't care less which Coke they're drinking -- as long as they're not drinking Pepsi, I'm cool with it.

Get it now?
Old 09-11-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I'm a Coca-Cola exec, I couldn't care less which Coke they're drinking -- as long as they're not drinking Pepsi, I'm cool with it.

Get it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea this is a pretty silly analogy. As long as they are still a customer, who cares? 2p2 has something offtopic for (almost) everyone in the poker community now.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:51 PM

You're the one who doesn't get it. Unless you think that driving customers away from one of your company's brands would only drive them to another, instead of to a competitor's (or none which is still lost sales). Get it now?
Old 09-11-2007, 12:51 PM

Bluff, i think your last post was incredibly rude.

Mat wants all the communities to get a chance to thrive, and to grow into their own thing. For that I'm grateful. I think he's being enormously flexible as well as understanding that there are a lot of different temperaments on this site. If people aren't comfortable with OOT or its mods they can feel free to come into one of the other communities that 2+2 offers. No need to be rude to Mat who has tried to be accomodating and offer many different forums.
Closed Thread