LCD 4 57.14%
CRT/DLP 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

[ QUOTE ]

shpanko,

your ex is already dating someone else seriously? damn, that was fast, seems like just a couple weeks ago you were writing about you two breaking it off or taking a break or whatever it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we decided to sort of break up and date other people in like the beginning of April. We continued talking and were really close for the last few months of school and I came home in early June. We decided we would date each other and also date other people (terrible idea for anyone considering it btw).

Anyway I ended up falling really hard for her. The present situation is kind of weird but ok I suppose. Anyway we decided that trying to date one another and other people at the same time just wasn't going to work. She says she still loves me and thinks we will end up together eventually but because of the circumstances of our break up she isn't ready to go back into a relationship with me.

It's strange because we still tell each other we love one another but she's dating this other guy monogamously and they're relatively serious. She tells me that she doesn't love him "not even close" were her exact words. Anyway I'm not waiting around, I've been dating a few different girls but I haven't found anybody that I really like that much so far and tbh I'm still a bit hung up on my ex but there's not really anything I can do.

It's a weird situation because we're still really good friends and hang out about twice a week. Furthermore, because we are both in the mindset that we will probably end up together in a serious relationship together it's tough for me to give up my feelings for her. Like if she'd said that she doesn't want anything from me and she's totally done with me it would have been easier (though more painful I suppose) to get over her because I know that it's done with. In the current situation I"m sort of in limbo because neither of us know what the time frame is for us getting back together. Like I said I'm not going to wait for her I'm going to look for other girls to date seriously but tbh I would probably like to marry this girl someday.

Anyway I'm rambling but yeah that's what's been going on with me, still kind of broken hearted but doing better, confused nonetheless. Oh and I hooked up with a chick with nipple rings last night, crazy [censored].
Old 07-15-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea it's awesome! The middle of Austria is crazy beautiful! I never really seen mountains before so it was pretty sick! The town of Ochrid in Macedonia is the next destination.

Oh and someone make a digest for me when I get back please! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. You have inspired me to get off my ass. I just booked a 2 month Europe rail pass to commence in a couple of weeks. My roll is at $10k, I'm going to play until $12k, cash $6k out and then go immediately. I'm going to take my laptop with me I think and play a day or two a week so I don't come back totally busto (do any internet cafe's in big citys stay open late?). I have been planning to go travelling for ages, but never had the balls/initiative to do it. I'm not quite sure where to start, maybe fly to Norway and travel down from there? Any suggestions on awesome places to go. I'm definitely going to do Rome, Florence, Athens, Venice, Barcelona, Amsterdam. Went to Paris last year so probably won't bother with that. This is all solo also, and I kinda suck at starting conversations with randoms so hopefully this will be a really fulfilling experience!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:14 PM

awesome jay
Old 07-15-2007, 10:17 PM

Looking through some travel blogs and they are all like ZOMG GO TO STONEHENGE. I live 30 minutes away and its the most boring piece of [censored] ever.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:19 PM

a few of my uni mates went there at the end of last year. I couldn't really be bothered, take it i didn't miss much?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:23 PM

It's a few big rocks standing up. You get there 'Think, oh that's pretty cool' then you're bored after 2 minutes.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 PM

heh, i can imagine

5000!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so any knews on the Micki front Kolo????

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't send it to micki like i thought I had so I still have a chance. I texted my manager who is very good friends with Micki and asked her if Micki is single and she replied with Would you be fancying a piece of my pal Micki and then about ten minutes later she sent me a message saying Micki is single do you want me to matchmake
Old 07-16-2007, 03:30 AM

i restarted after my downswing..

I put 400 on PS and took everything else offline.. I played 25nl 2 days ago +10 buyins in ~2khands.. .. now im on to 50.. im up about 4 buyins in 1k hands.. once i get to 1k im on to 100nl.. restarting is going good, its a good idea after a big downswing

also uNL is awsome everyone isreaaallly weak
Old 07-16-2007, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shpanko,

your ex is already dating someone else seriously? damn, that was fast, seems like just a couple weeks ago you were writing about you two breaking it off or taking a break or whatever it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we decided to sort of break up and date other people in like the beginning of April. We continued talking and were really close for the last few months of school and I came home in early June. We decided we would date each other and also date other people (terrible idea for anyone considering it btw).

Anyway I ended up falling really hard for her. The present situation is kind of weird but ok I suppose. Anyway we decided that trying to date one another and other people at the same time just wasn't going to work. She says she still loves me and thinks we will end up together eventually but because of the circumstances of our break up she isn't ready to go back into a relationship with me.

It's strange because we still tell each other we love one another but she's dating this other guy monogamously and they're relatively serious. She tells me that she doesn't love him "not even close" were her exact words. Anyway I'm not waiting around, I've been dating a few different girls but I haven't found anybody that I really like that much so far and tbh I'm still a bit hung up on my ex but there's not really anything I can do.

It's a weird situation because we're still really good friends and hang out about twice a week. Furthermore, because we are both in the mindset that we will probably end up together in a serious relationship together it's tough for me to give up my feelings for her. Like if she'd said that she doesn't want anything from me and she's totally done with me it would have been easier (though more painful I suppose) to get over her because I know that it's done with. In the current situation I"m sort of in limbo because neither of us know what the time frame is for us getting back together. Like I said I'm not going to wait for her I'm going to look for other girls to date seriously but tbh I would probably like to marry this girl someday.

Anyway I'm rambling but yeah that's what's been going on with me, still kind of broken hearted but doing better, confused nonetheless. Oh and I hooked up with a chick with nipple rings last night, crazy [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

That's definitely pretty messed up. Makes it hard for either of you to date anyone else seriously (and kind of unfair on the people both of you do end up dating). I wonder what the guy she's currently dating would think if he knew she was still in love with someone else and 'not even close' to being in love with him.

Sounds very messy. Best of luck with it all though.
Closed Thread