Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: AS-Something Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
If I vote spook here I guess its a tie, if I vote patton he hangs. I have reason to vote either.

[/ QUOTE ]
You had reason to vote either? Really?

[ QUOTE ]
If I'm a wolf (which would mean I knew patton was a wolf) and spook is villager why would I vote for patton here?

[/ QUOTE ]
You assume Spook is village, why? And you would vote a wolf over a villager obviously to clear yourself duh. This is wolfing 101.

[ QUOTE ]
A confirmed wolf is hammering on me awfully hard here for as far as I can tell no particular reason. If this is all orchestrated then we have amazing coordination seeing as how there had been no wolf communication to this point.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves push for wolves, this happens all the time.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:57 PM

vote ATrebek
Old 05-30-2007, 01:57 PM

I think that the obvious vote today is spook but AS8 looks pretty bad. His action last night of course looks but and somehow he doesn't realize this and is ultra defensive today which only makes him look worse.

AS8 you were on the lead guy and switched off fairly late to the second-place guy. The lead guy won anyway and was a wolf. That looks pretty bad. Think about it from our perspective. Also, you said you did it for info. I'd like to know what info you gleamed from this.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Luckay,

I think you are very wrong about ATrebek. Comments on my case against him? (my first post of the day).
Old 05-30-2007, 02:02 PM

FMXDA, these quotes which you've read as W/W are undeniably Wolf - Villager

repeated for posterity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trebek's defense of me screams noob wolf trying to score village points so he is near the top of my list. Jared can join him as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to point out where I <u>defended</u> you? I'm actually one good push away from jumping on your bandwagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In all fairness to the Herbie wagon, he was very visible and made himself an easy target. He is still not clear in my book but I have alot of respect for some players claiming he is village.

I am not ready to vote spook or patton yet, will need to reread first. I don't have any wolfy reads on anyone just yet.

With that being said, UNVOTE

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Ok can someone not on the Herbie train explain to me wtf he is doing? He is bandwagoned all day and then as soon as a reasonable alternative bandwagon presents itsself he jumps to some random third person? This doesn't scream "wolf" to me but I don't know what to make of it.

As far as spook/patton, I don't really see it yet. I know that isn't saying much but I guess what I'm saying is that Herbie is still at the top of my list unless someone can sway me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill wolf... I'm not voting you till later. These repeat posts though really suck, IMO. You don't want to come out and vote villagers... you need to be swayed into it, and you're fishing for an excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

trebek is a villager
I'd bank my bank on it
Old 05-30-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You had reason to vote either? Really?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes because as I stated twice before I didn't see any clear evidence for either, and then at the end of the night spook still had not come out and voted patton (until a few minutes to night) so at 5 minutes to night I had reason to beleive that both were likely wolves.

[ QUOTE ]
You assume Spook is village, why? And you would vote a wolf over a villager obviously to clear yourself duh. This is wolfing 101.

[/ QUOTE ]
I said *if* I am a wolf and *if* spook is a villager - it was a hypothetical. Wolves go after wolves no doubt, but if there is equally compelling reason to vote for a fellow wolf or a villager, who would they rather vote for? especially when they are casting what appears to be the deciding vote. 2 live wolves &gt; cover for remaining wolf.
And did you notice on whom my vote is parked right now, it is still spook.

[ QUOTE ]
Wolves push for wolves, this happens all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]Indeed but do they usually initiate (or attempt to initiate) a bandwagon on a fellow wolf on day 1? Why not go after easier prey?
Old 05-30-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that the obvious vote today is spook but AS8 looks pretty bad. His action last night of course looks but and somehow he doesn't realize this and is ultra defensive today which only makes him look worse.

AS8 you were on the lead guy and switched off fairly late to the second-place guy. The lead guy won anyway and was a wolf. That looks pretty bad. Think about it from our perspective. Also, you said you did it for info. I'd like to know what info you gleamed from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure why, but I do not like this post.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

7:43 PM - Patton (This might cause me to take another look at spook as well)
[ QUOTE ]

Trebek's defense of me screams noob wolf trying to score village points so he is near the top of my list. Jared can join him as well.

Tokyo/Jared/Trebeck/Spook would be an amazing line to take.

My wagon is a bad one. Plenty of time to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, when you wrote that you meant take another look because I might be a villager? Or take another look as a reason to vote me?
Old 05-30-2007, 02:26 PM

Luckay, you are a villager. I think FMX is a villager.

I also think it is important that you and he clear up the ATrebek debate.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure why, but I do not like this post.

[/ QUOTE ]