Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

[ QUOTE ]
i wasnt in a clique...i was liked by everyone after all i was the best dressed best looking kid in my school and...i have a personality thats gold so i mean its hard to go wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew some dudes like that, except they all played sports. The guys all banged cheerleaders, the girls pretty much picked whoever they wanted. Did you do any sports or were you badass enough without them?

Now that I think about it, one of those guys ended up dropping out because he knocked his girlfriend up. She was 15. He ended up having to pay child support and works at Wal-Mart rounding up carts in the parking lot.

Wow, that's depressing. You haven't knocked anyone up yet, have you?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:45 PM

Nope but ive had plenty of hot gfs over my lifetime
Old 05-18-2007, 10:47 PM

lol you're such a bad liar.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No..im not a lair its true but i dont see how ill change ur mind so w/e think what u want
Old 05-18-2007, 10:50 PM

alright, this has stopped being funny and is too obvious, can you come up with some more convincing material?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No..im not a lair its true but i dont see how ill change ur mind so w/e think what u want

[/ QUOTE ]So let me get this straight, in high school you weren't in a "clique" but everyone liked you, so you were popular. You also said you were best dressed, which means you were most likely a prep and were in a "clique." Finally, you claim you had a lot of hot gfs and such. In high school, popularity, looks, gfs, ect is what everyone cares about, so why would you leave it all? I find it really hard to believe.

Basically, you had all of the characteristics of someone who would really enjoy HS because they were good looking, got all the girls, and had a ton of friends. But...you gave it all up?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
alright, this has stopped being funny and is too obvious, can you come up with some more convincing material?

[/ QUOTE ] wow...for the last time im not making anything up i dont feel a need to build up some sort of image to get attention from bbv4life members i dont give a [censored] about what you think im just hear to answer questions like the tilte of the thread impies
Old 05-18-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]So let me get this straight, in high school you weren't in a "clique" but everyone liked you, so you were popular. You also said you were best dressed, which means you were most likely a prep and were in a "clique." Finally, you claim you had a lot of hot gfs and such. In high school, popularity, looks, gfs, ect is what everyone cares about, so why would you leave it all? I find it really hard to believe.

Basically, you had all of the characteristics of someone who would really enjoy HS because they were good looking, got all the girls, and had a ton of friends. But...you gave it all up?

[/ QUOTE ] hey...its true that i was popular but like i said i wasnt in a clique i wasnt no dam prep ...i wasnt anything i was me...u should trying being yourself sometimes and not caring what others think so much u follower....anyway like i said people dont matter to me at all i dont care about anyone and i never did....all i care about is poker sucsess and living easy..which school is the oposite of
Old 05-18-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey...its true that i was popular but like i said i wasnt in a clique i wasnt no dam prep ...i wasnt anything i was me...u should trying being yourself sometimes and not caring what others think so much u follower....anyway like i said people dont matter to me at all i dont care about anyone and i never did....all i care about is poker sucsess and living easy..which school is the oposite of

[/ QUOTE ]how is school the opposite of that? To have a nice life and be able to "live easy," you have to go through school first. I don't understand why you think you'll become a mega rich balla out of nowhere.

And don't say "oh I'll get rich from poker ectectect" because if it was that easy, then why does anyone even bother going to school at all?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey...its true that i was popular but like i said i wasnt in a clique i wasnt no dam prep ...i wasnt anything i was me...u should trying being yourself sometimes and not caring what others think so much u follower....anyway like i said people dont matter to me at all i dont care about anyone and i never did....all i care about is poker sucsess and living easy..which school is the oposite of

[/ QUOTE ]how is school the opposite of that? To have a nice life and be able to "live easy," you have to go through school first. I don't understand why you think you'll become a mega rich balla out of nowhere.

And don't say "oh I'll get rich from poker ectectect" because if it was that easy, then why does anyone even bother going to school at all?

[/ QUOTE ]1 word-Brainwashed