Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Interesting read... I thought the trolls only came out during the night...Bluffthis and Blackjack777 your in the league of "total scum".
Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blackjack why do you continually suck so hard and never figure out how bad of a poster you are? And that you're way better off lurking since all you've ever done is suck? You're clueless to the fact that you're completely useless on this site, and continually trying so hard to be funny and impress people and failing miserably at the same time makes everyone hate you even more. You honestly have an even bigger need for validation and attention than Brandi and its pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you post once or twice a week, and suddenly here you are defending Brandi.

I am sorry I offended your friend Brandi by bringing up the truth and posting a picture of her on here.

Damn YOU LOGIC!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

My father always said sometimes its better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open you mouth and remove all doubt.

Blackjack777 removing doubt with every post......
Old 12-16-2006, 09:18 PM

legendary thread
Old 12-16-2006, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think paying 12,000 dollars to have capt toms pepe on your back is a cheap lesson

[/ QUOTE ]

pepe...LOL
Old 12-16-2006, 09:26 PM

wow this thread is still going wow
Old 12-16-2006, 09:26 PM

Brandi if your so good your little 12k you got hustled out of should be no problem to make it back get a job take the money to the tables and win. But dont worry i am sure one of the 300lb 19 year olds on this site that are making 12k a day will buy your story and send you some money. And if your story is true well then welcome to the live poker world its not as clean as people beleive.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is pointless to tell her to contact the police or a lawyer, because neither one could help her.

The 12k is a civil matter, and there's no proof regarding what happened to it. There were no contracts involved, and presumably no credible witnesses. She says she gave Tom 12k to hold for her and he took it. He can say that he never received it, or that he returned it to her. No lawyer would touch this case, and there's no way she'd prevail in court.

The only place I could see the police being involved is in the penis-touching-the-back accusation, which could generously be called sexual assault. However, there are many questionable circumstances surrounding this. She was sharing a hotel room with him. She did not leave the room after the offense occurred. There is no proof that this did occur, and even if it's true, there was no penetration and no forcible sexual contact. The cops wouldn't touch this one, and no D.A. would waste his time on it.

Therefore, if all of this is true, Brandi's only option is to expose it on a forum like this.

I'm not saying that I necessarily buy her story. However, it is ludicrous to automaticall discount it because "she would have gone to the police or lawyers if it were true."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just legally incorrect. I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post: If it's true that he took 12k from her and then threatened not to give it back unless she had sex with him, that is attempted rape, and the police will take that charge very seriously.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:33 PM

Default New record ?

I don't think any other post generate as much interest in less than 24h in all the 2+2 ' story !

Anyone call the guiness'book ?

- jpp
Old 12-16-2006, 09:33 PM

Default Re: New record ?

Guy: "You really can't trust guys, you better give me your bankroll"
Brandi: "Good idea, here you go. Can you take your penis off my back?"
Old 12-16-2006, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is pointless to tell her to contact the police or a lawyer, because neither one could help her.

The 12k is a civil matter, and there's no proof regarding what happened to it. There were no contracts involved, and presumably no credible witnesses. She says she gave Tom 12k to hold for her and he took it. He can say that he never received it, or that he returned it to her. No lawyer would touch this case, and there's no way she'd prevail in court.

The only place I could see the police being involved is in the penis-touching-the-back accusation, which could generously be called sexual assault. However, there are many questionable circumstances surrounding this. She was sharing a hotel room with him. She did not leave the room after the offense occurred. There is no proof that this did occur, and even if it's true, there was no penetration and no forcible sexual contact. The cops wouldn't touch this one, and no D.A. would waste his time on it.

Therefore, if all of this is true, Brandi's only option is to expose it on a forum like this.

I'm not saying that I necessarily buy her story. However, it is ludicrous to automaticall discount it because "she would have gone to the police or lawyers if it were true."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just legally incorrect. I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post: If it's true that he took 12k from her and then threatened not to give it back unless she had sex with him, that is attempted rape, and the police will take that charge very seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no attempted rape from the facts presented. She gave him the 12k. At no time does she allege that he told her it would be returned on the condition that she have sex with him.

Sexual assault is more likely.
Closed Thread