Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

VR,

If thebram loses a vote, I would suggest that you vote for either Bob or I tonight - as I said above, we need the village deciding, not the wolves.

(I understand how you feel about thebram, so you should keep your vote there for now since there is a chance he could catch me, and you would get to lynch who you most suspect)

ReEdit: Making a new post.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:00 PM

Well I'm leaving work now, and probably wont be home before 7.

As junk pointed out it's going to be me, bob or junk.
Personally I dont feel good about any of those choices, but bobo seems the most likely to actually be a wolf.

vote bobo
Old 05-04-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So why vote for elevens?

He isn't going to get lynched tonight. You not voting for someone who matters tonight is very suspicious.

And I was wrong when I said it was Bob or I. It's Bob, thebram or I.

It's getting late, and you need your vote to count. I say put it on one of us and let the village work more than the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

The clubhouse "leaders" are apparently at 6-4-4, in a game of like 20 or so people, so there is no way that the vote is a foregone conclusion yet. I spent the last 30 minutes reading through this thread, and really don't see the logic in choosing between you 3.

I think that the majority of our wolves are staying quiet (easy to do in a game this size). Maybe my vote for Elevens wasn't smart from this perspective, but it is so hard to vote for someone that doesn't say much, and not make it sound like you're just picking someone pretty much at random.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So why vote for elevens?

He isn't going to get lynched tonight. You not voting for someone who matters tonight is very suspicious.

And I was wrong when I said it was Bob or I. It's Bob, thebram or I.

It's getting late, and you need your vote to count. I say put it on one of us and let the village work more than the wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Junk,

I'm thinking more and more that you're a villager. And this bandwagon between you and Bob is disturbing, because I think he is a villager as well. I really need to reread and isolate just your posts and Bob's. Hopefully, I will be able to tonight, but I promised the wife that I'd cut the grass.

I'll stick with Thebram especially since I think the two of you stand a decent chance of being villagers.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:07 PM

Important

I don't care if this brings more votes on me - it's important for games this big, and in this format.

I should say that anyone without a vote for 1 of the 3 people that are most likely to get lynched tonight should change their vote. We really do need the village to build a majority on one player so the wolves can not swing the votes to who they want to.

Now that it's getting late, it's becoming more clear that people aren't interested in voting for chuckles or VR tonight, maybe another day - but not tonight.

I suppose that, at this point, it should mean at least 12 votes for whoever gets lynched - that way six wolves can't change things.

By villagers voting (and only you know who you are) we take the power away from the wolves.

If you need/want to vote for me tonight, do it. Your single votes on people do nothing but help the wolves kill off the village themselves - it gives them control.

I don't care what you think about me - you need to think about this post - and not write it off as 'confusing wolf speak' If you really read it, it makes a ton of sense. If I die as a result of this, that's fine, but we need the village to do it. Not the wolves.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
24 pages of catchup, yay

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he made you an angel or something.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:27 PM

Vote count:
6 junkmail - alex, amplify, durron, nicholas, scott, wdcbooks
5 bobojedafan - junkmail, kyro, shortline, thebram, zurvan
4 thebram - chuckles, elevens, sumzero, Voracious Reader
1 alex levin - patton
1 amplify - fnord
1 chuckles - tiedup
1 elevens - iron yuppie
1 kyro - bobojedafan
1 Voracious Reader - [censored]

Again, voting is not official until 7 Eastern.

edit: missed one.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:34 PM

I just entered the game about 1 hour ago, and have read the thread, and I think some of you are so far off...

TUNNEL VISION IS BAD
Old 05-04-2006, 06:40 PM

The silence is really bugging me. Traz, if you'd care to chime in.. time is of the essence.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:41 PM

Here's my thoughts. I'm sorry I am not posting more, I am insanely busy with school at the moment, and will be very busy tomorrow as well. However, from Saturday on, my schedule will lighten up alot and will become a much more active participant. I have skimmed the thread and just would like to say a few things about the most suspected:

BobO: In the two games that I played with Bob when he was a wolf, one game he was very quiet and cunning, and mostly stayed out of affairs. He lasted to the end and got a win for the WW. In the other game, he posted frequently at the beginning, caught suspicion, spazzed out, claimed fake seer, and got lynched first day or something. In pretty much all the other turbos I've played with him, he has posted very actively and gained alot of suspicion and was lynched first or second day nearly every time (as a villager). So it seems to me he is going to spazz alot and receive suspicion regardless of his role, but it is more likely he is doing so as a villager (I know he hates to die). I completely understand a vote for him, and would be willing to vote for him, but maybe not today (next lynching if we miss, almost certainly).

Junkmail:Seems to act very similar to BobO. Unfortunately, I have no experience playing with him so I do not know if he is a spastic villager or desperate wolf. For most general cases (I think Bob may be an exception), this heated defense tends to be wolf more often than not. I would be willing to vote for him tonight, but again like the Bob case, I'm not certain either way.

thebram: I was most suspicious of him on day 1, hence my vote of him. Today he has not done much to allay my suspicions except throw his hat in the ring that BobO or junkmail must be good candidates. If both Bob and junk are villagers, I would lean HEAVILY to bram being a wolf. If one or both are wolves, this certainly does not clear bram (wolves vote for wolves all the time), but I would give him more credit.

Other less talked about suspects:
Chuckles-Funnily enough, thebram posted first on him, saying that people who add only things like "I agree" with little substance are no help and generally are wolves. This type of wolf behavior is rampant in the turbos (don't know how accurately that translates here). Wolves who pretend to be villagers often try to appear helpful without being so. If anyone remembers the mish-mash game, this is basically exactly how chuckles acted as mafia. In turbos when he has been a villager, he has been much more active in his voting and reasoning. I do not think he should be on the chopping block just yet (there are better suspects), but I hope people take notice of this for the future.

Elevens-I am suspicious of him for the same reasons I am of chuckles. He seems to be pushing for thebram most out of the 3 current best candidates, so if thebram is voted tonight, and turns out to be a villager, I think that he could become a prime suspect (more so than chuckles if bram is villager).

That's all for now. I will be on and off until seven, and I will make my vote between now and then. I'm sorry I'm not more active, in two days, I'll be more helpful I promise.