Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep it up though. U can do alot of fun things u could never do with your wife. Plus there are alot of easyhot women out there. Just be smarter about it because alimony is a biotch

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

No alimony in Texas, homie.

But child support is a bitch.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep it up though. U can do alot of fun things u could never do with your wife. Plus there are alot of easyhot women out there. Just be smarter about it because alimony is a biotch

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the right prenup and cheating is even covered.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:25 AM

Well lostsoul you have finally inspired me to write my 1st one! I've been married for 8 yrs while being faithful for the 1st 2. I was visiting a few buddies in Pittsburgh for a Steeler game one weekend. We had a hotel suite downtown for the weekend. Saturday night we go to a club with a group of around 20. My buddy was dancing with this chick while I was ordering some drinks when out of nowhere he grabs me from behind and shoves me into this girls friend. We all get a kick out of it and the girl I'm with seemed to really like it. Needless to say I freak her butt for like 3 hours while she basically mauls me on the dance floor. Around 1am both girls ready to go and we get them back to the suite. My friend takes his girl into the bedroom while I make a drink for me and mine and sit on the couch with her. I was 28 @ the time and this chick was just 21 and about 5'4/105 with a very nice rack. Within 2 minutes of being on the couch this girl straddles me and we begin to makeout. I have all kinds of [censored] going through my head right now especially with like 4 others in the room. I figured I'd just try to take her into the bathroom to SIIHP but just as I do the bedroom door opens and the other two go in the bathroom. So I immediatly pick her up and take her into the bedroom. At this point we are mauling each other and our clothes are off in like 30 seconds. She starts blowing me while I have 2 inside her. She was very tight and and was dripping wet almost instantly. Next I pull her off, flip her over and begin to siihp. She was way into it and so was I since it had been about 4 yrs since I had some strange. With every stroke she began to moan a little louder. I flip her over and get her from behind for a while before she decides she wants to be top. For the next 10 minutes she put it on me and I thought I was in heaven. Finally I was about to blow so I picked her up and mounted her agaist the window where I finshed off right inside her. Meanwhile her friend had become annoyed and started banging on the door so any chance at round two were put to sleep. After they left the guys who were there for this started moaning loudly to immitate her. I guess her friend got pissed because they were in the other room just moaning @ her and just giving her a hard time. The next morning I felt like a dirt ball in my head, but you get over it. Now I just get a smile on my face everytime I think about it! An old friend once told me adhere to the "50 mile radius" for which i typically do but I am also guilty of being stupid and brining one or two back to my house!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:46 PM

The 50 mile rule is priceless. I tend to break it from time to time myself, but usually across town. Never back home. Nice TR. Got to love those college age girls.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:47 PM

Thought I would add another one.

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w...-a-m/-Sammie-/

This girl looks exactly like her. It is scary how much, thought it was her but different names. Anyway back in college me and her went away for the weekend to a cabin in the moutains. Nice quiet romantic weekend is what it had planned to be. Me and her had dated about a month at that point. So was ok in bed kind of boring but attracive and a sweet hgeart of a girl. We went out to dinner one night and was drinking alot. There was a strip club next door she commented on it when we came in. So after a few rounds I asked her if she had ever been in one and she said no, btu she was curious what they were like. Remember we were in the hills so I warned her saying that this one was probablly a real piece of crap but I am more then willing to take her in there. She said why not, could be fun. We went in there. The normal dark, expensive drinks,strip club. The dancers were surprisingly good. They were pretty good looking also, so I was in luck. We sat down and the waittress brought us our drinks. I slammed mine pretty fast and she followed suit. I went up and gave the girl a tip. Then I held a dollar in my mouth and she did the squeeze her [censored] around it to get it out. She had a great rack. I figured why not, expose this girl to everything in a strip club. She seemed open at that point so I had nothing to lose. I went back and handed her a couple of ones and said she should go give her one. She got up and was kind of shy. She sat the first one down on the stage the girl came over and was all over her. I love taking women to strip clubs. The dancer was rubbing all over her. She left the other ones on the stage and came back. I asked her how she liked it. She said that was different. She got another drink. After about a mminute she asked me for more ones. The new dancer was up there a very attractive redhead. Huge rack on her. My gf went up there placed the dollar in her mouth, the dancer, takes it from her with her [censored], and kisses her. Full on the lips. I have a raging hard-on now. My gf stays up there and gives her the rest of the money one by one. She comes back and sits on my lap. I am rubbing her legs up and down. the redhead comes over and asks if we would like a private dance. I looked at her and asked her if she wasinterested? Her answer.......sure that could be fun. (SWEET!!!!!) Alright. The RH grabs her hand and walks us to the back room. We are literially in the backroom of this place. They have private rooms for the dances. She sits us down on the couch, and shuts the door behind us. She asks us how many we want. I say I will tell her when to stop. Just go until then. She smiles and stats. I my hand on my gf's leg. I am rubbing it slowly inching every so further up it. The Rh is dancing very close to her, she has stripped completely. She rubs her [censored] in my face a few times and does the same to her. I am starting to rub my gf's pussy through her jeans. I slide her hand over my crotch, and she starts to stroke my through my jeans. I slide my hands down the front of her pants while the dancer is playing with herself on the chair in front of us. The stripper looks at me and smiles, and says "I can't join in but don't let me stop u, I like to watch" My gf smiles at me. Whispers in my ear "We are not having sex here" (WTF???)Arlight, well I keep fingering her, and she undoes the front of my pants and gives me a hand job until completion. I striper hands her, her towel and cleans me up. I pay her for the FOUR songs, well worth it. We leave there and my gf drags me straight outside and into my truck. She mounts me in the driver seats and [censored] me like crazy. I take her back to the cabin after that and we went nuts that night. We [censored] at leat four more times in everyroom they had in every position I knew of at the time. Plus the hot tub was very nice. We were there for another day and night. We only got dressed if we ran to the store for more to drink or food.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:59 PM

lostsoul,

Thanks for sharing the interesting stories. I would feel horribly bad, personally; it is interesting to read your perspective. I guess it's just a fun game, but IMO multiple ID's for pussy has to cross some line in anyone's book. Guess not. Thanks for sharing for reals though.

edit: I just said pussy and it didn't [cnesnor]. I think I misread a lot of the stories.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lostsoul,

Thanks for sharing the interesting stories. I would feel horribly bad, personally; it is interesting to read your perspective. I guess it's just a fun game, but IMO multiple ID's for pussy has to cross some line in anyone's book. Guess not. Thanks for sharing for reals though.

edit: I just said pussy and it didn't [cnesnor]. I think I misread a lot of the stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome

Maybe it is because I haven't had my coffee yet but I have no idea what u are trying to say man. I will drink a couple of cups and read it again.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:13 AM

thx for the TR's guys. god you guys made me realise how tired i am of my current gf.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:20 AM

Glad to help. Now don't break up with her. Just sleep around on her. Makes everything better. More fun wih her because she is new again, plus alot of sex on the side with different women.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lostsoul,

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome

Maybe it is because I haven't had my coffee yet but I have no idea what u are trying to say man. I will drink a couple of cups and read it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah so you had no idea what I was trying to say cuz I was high and slammed. I guess what I was trying to say was, I think your stories would be the most awesome [censored] stories ever, if you didn't have a faithful wife who loved you at home.

And I know that life is all just a game anyway, but to me, having fake ID's to score pussy is weak.

On one hand, you can say that your wife will never know, so it doesn't really matter. But just think how she would feel if she DID know the [censored] you do? She'd probably throw up for a day or two and then want to off herself.

I'm sure this comes off as judging, and I guess I am? I don't really care, fwiw, so I hope you don't take it as such. I just don't understand why, if you both need to, and can, score the amount of pussy you do, why you need a bitch at home.

I guess I just think being fake is weaksauce. But I really loved your stories and honestly thank you for sharing them. And I guess that if I would literally feel no guilt whatsoever, which I understand is your perspective, then I'd probably do the same [censored]. peace.