Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

This may be a dumb question, but I haven't kept up with this neteller stuff too much because I'm a MD resident (no neteller for us here). Is there any way to get in on this without neteller? I have been trying to get verified wtih EPassporte for like 10 days now and have had no luck because my bank sucks. Basically, I have had no way to deposit for a while, and I'm trying to get 1-1.5k into PS.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
radiihead just helped me move ~$1000 off neteller into FTP. Smooth transaction. Would recommend.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, glad you extremely low post guys are getting looked after
Old 01-28-2007, 01:49 PM

I'm out of the house for a few hours, so I'm sorry if I don't respond to anyone's PMs right away, but keep them coming though. I can now do $20k/day on Stars.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:52 PM

Hi again all,

I have had a lot of PMs while sleeping.
All pending transfers have been processed, my deposit limit has been considerably increased at Stars under the condition that all transfers are to be used to play, it will not be allowed to withdraw inmediately.

As I suppose most of you that have PMed have found someone else to help you allready, I suggest that if still interested, you PM me again.

I'm also accepting new PMs from this moment.

Kind regards,

GD
Old 01-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Got everything out except for an EFT waiting to be cancelled and a little in my ATM account. Everything worked smoothly with busguy.

I also used "The Camel" last night, but he had to go to sleep in the UK. I am the only one who had worked with him. Everything went smoothly there too. He supplied information indicating that he is an established player in the UK. He only wants to work with established posters or players. He charged a little more than the standard 5%. He should be available once he wakes up.

I can only say that these posters have been honest in working with me. As you can see, I am not a gimmick account to shill for them. I am also ranked 35th by Official Poker Ranking for online tournament players.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:57 PM

Have A Small amount i need moved to poker stars, can someone help me with this?

thanks
dustin
Old 01-28-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to let you all know I do have the max deposit limit for stars and can move your $ to AP, stars, FTP. I will do the first transfer for the NT fee of 1.9% plus $25 total. ( after that standard 5% total fee ) Can do small or large amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

well guess no one needs my help out there, I know I am new but check me out on neverbeg.com as windeetree, very respected staker over there.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to let you all know I do have the max deposit limit for stars and can move your $ to AP, stars, FTP. I will do the first transfer for the NT fee of 1.9% plus $25 total. ( after that standard 5% total fee ) Can do small or large amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

well guess no one needs my help out there, I know I am new but check me out on neverbeg.com as windeetree, very respected staker over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people are charging 5% total, so you may not get many takers at 6.9% plus $25.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:00 PM

skaffaNL hooked me up with a transfer. Mine was very small but MUCH appreciated. I hope to be able to do you a favor one day skaffa
Old 01-28-2007, 02:01 PM

I know my post doesn't seem like mean much, but I have to recommend SkaffaNL for helping a complete stranger with no posting history at 2+2.
Completely trustworthy- and worked through the whole process in constant communication in msn and through the board when there was a hold up.
Highly recommended.
Closed Thread