Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2006, 07:04 PM

Default My letter to WSEX for enhancements. - Another Thread!

I'll post the response once I receive it.

I lost my inital deposit, and thought this would be a good time to send a note.

WSEX,

I was very excited by your NO RAKE poker. I deposited $1,000 to try it out. I found the software to be different but was happy to support your site.

I lost the initial deposit and will not be making an additional depsoit until the following upgrades make your site more user friendly:
1) Make it easier to tell when it is my turn
2) Save ALL Hand histories to a local drive. I need this information for tax purposes. It's a pain to have to write down each session in a separate place and to keep requesting emails wondering if you missed any.
3) Allow the seeing of other players cards when they play the hand until the showdown (as part of the Hand History). Without it the danger of collusion is to prevalent. Paranoid I know, but ultimately paranoia keeps our money safe.

I look forward to getting my rakeback and intend to run the funds through a Sports Bet at least once everytime I receive the rakeback. I'm not a big Sportsbettor but like most poker players I enjoy making an occasional $100 or $200 bet. And it would be a way of thanking you for having the poker feature. Might as well give the money to you instead of the local bookie [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I hope everything works out and I look forward to coming back and playing on your site in the future.

Signed,
[Name]
[User name at WSEX]