Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re: where to retire - a marijuana post

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
having said that, i'll probably meet some bimbo tonight at the club, knock her up, and end up supporting her fat ass for the rest of my life - better double bag it (:

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you'd probably end up just cuddling.

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the pork roast.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't quit the day job. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 03-16-2006, 12:27 PM

Based on what? The guy is judging someone he doesn't know based off some credentials which may or not be real and even if they are, still don't give him authority to "diagnose" someone he doesn't know - and more importantly didn't ask for his advice. Even if it wasn't thrown in strictly for bragging purposes, it was still retarded.

And frankly, if you have something to say - say it. "Really really lame" with no reason why is a really really dumb post.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on what? The guy is judging someone he doesn't know based off some credentials which may or not be real and even if they are, still don't give him authority to "diagnose" someone he doesn't know - and more importantly didn't ask for his advice. Even if it wasn't thrown in strictly for bragging purposes, it was still retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

about the only thing youre right on in that post is me talking about whiskey's business. i only intended to make my first post and leave it at that.

there's no diagnosis in any of my posts as you mentioned.

oh and if i wanted to lie i would have just given myself a PhD. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

bwana
Old 03-16-2006, 01:07 PM

Just the other day a friend told me that they didn't like smoking pot because it made them paranoid. Then I wondered, is it the effects of the drug that make you paranoid, or is the idea that you are constantly afraid of being busted by the feds?

It just seems like everyone I know who is considering moving to another country is a habitual pot smoker. I'm curious how strong of a correlation this actually is...
Old 03-16-2006, 01:16 PM

I don't think it's biased to say smokers tend to be pretty liberal. Without turning this into a political thread most, if not all, liberals don't like what's going on right now. I think it's pretty A-B-C.

If you want to know why we feel paranoid and uncomfortable about smoking, there's some pretty good examples why in this very thread.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:23 PM

I'm curious, what do you think are the chances of getting busted if you're just using, not actually selling?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:24 PM

Depends, am I someone with common sense or not? Do I have a regular dealer I buy from each time or do I try to score from strangers? Do I smoke at home only or do I smoke while I'm driving and in public? etc, etc.

Personally, the only way I'll ever get caught is if I get pulled over and have my car searched and I happen to have some in it. When you conisder that I have a good driving record and good driving habits, am fully insured and licensed, the chances of that are pretty slim.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:25 PM

If he had legalized drinking as a criteria for his place of retirement would it be crazy or pathetic?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If he had legalized drinking as a criteria for his place of retirement would it be crazy or pathetic?

[/ QUOTE ]

You just blew my mind.

I suppose it wouldn't be crazy, but the reason is because it's legal here.

For example, many people would have a similar reaction if he had said "I want to move somewhere with legalized prostitution".
Old 03-16-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, doesnt anyone practice common sense? Ive done a lot of drugs, I still smoke pot. Would I ever base a MAJOR LIFE CHANGING DECISION on how a drug affects me? No, because Im a sane individual. Drugs dont make you happy, drugs are fun, I have a good time when I do them, but they arent what make me happy. If weed is the thing that makes you truly happy in life, enough to take the trouble to move out of the country, you need a change of lifestyle.
Edit: why not just move to colorodo?

[/ QUOTE ]

So do people who retire somewhere to be near nice golf courses need to change their lifestyles as well?