7 0 0%
8 1 4.76%
9 4 19.05%
10 2 9.52%
over 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: *** New improved FTP regulars thread - all limits***

we play at the same tables...just dont get tangled in pots. ive never even had a nice chance to 3/4b u pf =(
Old 11-19-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Names familiar, but I purged my DB recently. Have anything on me, I really could use the critique. oober is the name obv.

Vizer, you too if you could comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll look some hands up I have on you when my poker tracker wakes up from it's freaking nap. Split, I'd try to critique you but somehow we managed to almost never play against each other, wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vizer, I think you play a solid game, it can be tough to get a solid read on ya sometimes. Sorry I dont have my DB from earlier to really look at it, but from memory, you have an intersting line on betsizing and sometimes makes it tough to put you on a range. I think you could 3bet a little more too.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:46 PM

oober I have a whopping 10 hands on you at 50NL, but you're up for those 10!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've played at 25NL and recently 50NL as MMmm Your Chips. I had a major tiltfest in September/October on 25NL but am playing a much different and more solid game in my last 20k hands in 25NL and recently at 50NL)
Old 11-19-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oober I have a whopping 10 hands on you at 50NL, but you're up for those 10!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've played at 25NL and recently 50NL as MMmm Your Chips. I had a major tiltfest in September/October on 25NL but am playing a much different and more solid game in my last 20k hands in 25NL and recently at 50NL)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya we were at same table tonight, but didnt get involved in hand together. I think I sat directly on your right. Just remember, I never have it and you can push me off my hand!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 11:55 PM

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'll keep that in mind. In contrast, I never bluff and I'm a calling station.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:04 AM

Oober, I don't have anything significant on you. Only 1,700 hands, but you should be stealing blinds a lot more...as your ATS is only 14%. I think generally you need to loosen up more anyway, especially in late position. You're only 16/5 from the button and 12/5 from the CO. That's all I have to say, as I have no interesting hands on you.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone that has played with me at any limits (mostly 50NL and 100NL)...wanna critique me and bring up awesome hands?

"Its RIGGIGGITY"

kthnx

[/ QUOTE ]

I got around 700 on you at the NL100 mostly in the last week I believe....up 1/2 bi (mostly due to that sweet hand where you were AI pre with KK against AA and JJ and won). I usually don't tangle with you fwiw, I have one hand on you that you called an AI preflop from a limp-rr with KQc which I was scratching my head about. Villain was Ochos Locos.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oober, I don't have anything significant on you. Only 1,700 hands, but you should be stealing blinds a lot more...as your ATS is only 14%. I think generally you need to loosen up more anyway, especially in late position. You're only 16/5 from the button and 12/5 from the CO. That's all I have to say, as I have no interesting hands on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks appreciate it. in 12k hands at 50nl this month I have increased to 24%. Still working on loosening up a little more. I know I have been playing to tight, but it gets hard to play AJs ep and 93o in the CO.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone that has played with me at any limits (mostly 50NL and 100NL)...wanna critique me and bring up awesome hands?

"Its RIGGIGGITY"

kthnx

[/ QUOTE ]

I got around 700 on you at the NL100 mostly in the last week I believe....up 1/2 bi (mostly due to that sweet hand where you were AI pre with KK against AA and JJ and won). I usually don't tangle with you fwiw, I have one hand on you that you called an AI preflop from a limp-rr with KQc which I was scratching my head about. Villain was Ochos Locos.

[/ QUOTE ]

that AAvKKvJJ hand was an easy fold on my behalf pf. i got sticky cuz i was semi-tilty

and the KQ hand...a limp, ochos limps, limp, i squeeze, original limper calls, ochos re-squeezes? hmmm...looks like 22+/AT+/KT+ to me tryyin to lock up some dead equity. i over push iso-ing against a range im very happy going against for high variance.

awkward hand...but it happens...i like high variance against shortstacks in those spots.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:37 AM

also...ship it trebek...who are u on FTP? PM if neccessary