Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Do small hotels care if you bring back a hooker?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How much does she cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot. £300 for 1.5 hours. But well worth it, and last time we over-ran.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you get as many "shots" as you want in that time, or just one? If only one, do you rub one out before hand so she doesn't get the easy one?

[/ QUOTE ]

As many as you want! Normally = two
Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeti,

We all pay for sex in one form or another!

[/ QUOTE ]

I did crack on Jimm getting a hooker, but I do agree with this statement 100%
Old 11-12-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I've just booked a double room for tomorrow night in a smallish (36-room) family-run hotel in central London. It's in the university / tourist district which is absolutely crammed full of hotels. The woman who took my booking sounded like a sweet old lady. I booked a room with double bed, but I just gave my name and she didn't ask if anyone else would be staying.

In the morning I'm going to spend some time with a delightful girl I had some fun with last week. She has my mobile number so we will meet outside and I will take her up. We will have the TV on, turned to some music station. There'll be some noise but nothing too theatrical.

Last week we stayed in the biggest chain hotel and it was perfectly fine to meet her outside and take her up to my room, with the do-not-disturb sign to keep the less fortunate females away. So many people coming and going, and nobody would care anyway. Sadly this place and all the others like it are booked up at such short notice.

I'm worried that in a small, friendly, nosey hotel where you have to walk past the people at the check-in desk, it could be embarassing.

The girl - sorry, no pics - doesn't obviously look like a hooker, so could conceivably be one of my friends. My girlfriend, even, since they don't know any better. I guess it's just a case of walking purposefully and confidently past the main desk.

I don't know whether it being 9am will make it less suspicious, or more.

Have any of you been in this situation? Any funny or embarassing stories? Any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?

And what about a Travelodge???
Old 11-12-2007, 05:22 PM

Threesome w/sweet old lady ftw.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:28 PM

Is this a serious question? I mean really. How would they know she's a hooker, is she going to be wearing a sign or something?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a serious question? I mean really. How would they know she's a hooker, is she going to be wearing a sign or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the normal reaction for someone is to think this chick is a hooker, OP must look like a dwarf or something.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM

You're vastly more likely to get the "assumed to be a hooker and john" thing at a chain hotel than some little family run joint, I'd think, unless this place is an absolute dive(and at $140 a night, even in London, it shouldn't be a dive).

When I see a man and a woman walking together my first assumption isn't "That's a hooker!". It takes both a weird looking dude and a scantily clad woman for that possibility to even enter my brain. So Jimm, don't look really weird and tell your hooker to wear normal clothes.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:02 PM

what are the odds that op wont get it up or screw up otherwise given that he cares so much about what the landlady of a hotel is thinking.

on another note: £300 for 1.5 hours. Don't book through some agency with some fancy website where all the girls are "photoshopped" to death. Cannot link the site here, but there is much more "bang for the buck to be had" if you are smart.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I've just booked a double room for tomorrow night in a smallish (36-room) family-run hotel in central London. It's in the university / tourist district which is absolutely crammed full of hotels. The woman who took my booking sounded like a sweet old lady. I booked a room with double bed, but I just gave my name and she didn't ask if anyone else would be staying.

In the morning I'm going to spend some time with a delightful girl I had some fun with last week. She has my mobile number so we will meet outside and I will take her up. We will have the TV on, turned to some music station. There'll be some noise but nothing too theatrical.

Last week we stayed in the biggest chain hotel and it was perfectly fine to meet her outside and take her up to my room, with the do-not-disturb sign to keep the less fortunate females away. So many people coming and going, and nobody would care anyway. Sadly this place and all the others like it are booked up at such short notice.

I'm worried that in a small, friendly, nosey hotel where you have to walk past the people at the check-in desk, it could be embarassing.

The girl - sorry, no pics - doesn't obviously look like a hooker, so could conceivably be one of my friends. My girlfriend, even, since they don't know any better. I guess it's just a case of walking purposefully and confidently past the main desk.

I don't know whether it being 9am will make it less suspicious, or more.

Have any of you been in this situation? Any funny or embarassing stories? Any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?

And what about a Travelodge???

[/ QUOTE ]

Did that last week! But they're all booked for tomorrow, not a room at any of them!

Also, they are $200-$250 for a double room booked at this short notice.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO otherwise I will be too scared to talk to her