Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:47 AM

Default Re: Lakers and Bulls discussing Kobe trade daily

[ QUOTE ]
Why shouldn't Hinrich go? Duhon does 90% of what he does and with Kobe makes Hinrich irrelevant.

If the Bulls want to rape the Lakers, step No. 1 is including Hinrich. I'd give up Hinrich and Gordon before giving up Deng. Duhon + Kobe + Deng is better than Hinrich + Kobe + Gordon.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you list your favorite team I'll give you a proper analogy of Duhon to Hinrich [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 11:27 AM

The rumor is that Jordan is going to come back and play the 3. if the Bulls get Kobe.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The rumor is that Jordan is going to come back and play the 3. if the Bulls get Kobe.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to Bulls fans, Deng is already better than Jordan ever was.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:16 PM

if you have kobe hinrich's value decreases for your team...might as well trade him for his full value...they should probably get the lakers to throw in DF as well (great role player when u have a dominant 2 guard)

DF Kobe for hinrich gordon noccioni noah and 2 first rounders

duhon/Derek fisher
kobe
deng
thomas
wallace

sick team...championship team if tyrus thomas can score a little (besides on rebounds and fast breaks)

hinrich gordon nocioni noah bynum odom LUKE WALTON plus a shiz load of draft picks coming up...pretty dam good

edit- eh that's really not enough for kobe... why don'the lakers stop being F ups and trade bynum and draft picks and get some all-star caliber players...kobe destroys pheonix and dallas (two of his top 4 competitors) he just needs somee f'in help, honestly wtf is wrong with lakers management
Old 10-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Hinrich is like the dream point guard to play with Kobe.
He does not need the ball too much to be effective, can bring the ball upcourt and initiate the offense well, he is an great shooter and is proably the best defender at his position.
Play him alongside Kobe and you get the best backcourt in the league
The key to raping the lakers is getting Kobe without giving up Deng nor Hinrich.
Gordon+Nocioni+Noah+2 first round picks would be perfect for the Bulls. They can even throw sefolosha, who would be a nice pick up for the lakers.
All in all, it's still pretty bad for the lakers, but they [censored] Either way and I'm not sure that theY can really find a better package elsewhere
Right now, they need to go in full rebuilding mode, this this the nba you cannot buy a championnshp anymore. It's a shame they pay so much for phil jackson when at best they can only be decent...
Old 10-30-2007, 01:44 PM

onlinebeginner,

kobe would be awesome next to hinrich. or vice versa. seriously, that would be a sick, sick backcourt. we are talking like rondo/allen potential.

hinrich is good playing on or off the ball, and has a really good shot.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
onlinebeginner,

kobe would be awesome next to hinrich. or vice versa. seriously, that would be a sick, sick backcourt. we are talking like rondo/allen potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you Celtic fans always have to get something in. I don't think that's a very good comparison but will have to see.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:00 PM

jesus this thread is full of retardedness.

as others have said, Hinrich and Kobe would be AWESOME. They'd hands down the best backcourt in the NBA, on both sides of the ball. I'd love to see some sort of offensive/defensive backcourt differential if this were to ever happen. They'd murder every backcourt they faced, save for 2 or 3 teams.

And Deng is an absolute must in this deal. Gordon+Hinrich is enticing, and would maybe work if you throw in Thomas and/or Noah and some other junk, or something along those lines. Maybe that's the most attractive scenario: go for a ring now with Wallace, Kobe, and Deng. I think that's asking a lot and you're giving up a ton.

Or, you know, they could stand pat and wait for a better deal instead of buying into the Kobe hype. I generally think the Bulls have been too conservative in the past couple of seasons, but they've done a great job as an organization in terms of building a very strong, competitive team and additionally having expendable assets. It'll just be a huge lol if the Lakers pull a major coup after the Bulls have balked on the likes of KG and Gasol (who filled actual needs, not just improved in an area they were already very good at).
Old 10-30-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
onlinebeginner,

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously he would be good... but he would lose some of his value

kobe=Jordan

look at jordan's point guards

people saying you don't have to give up hinrich or deng to get him are absurd... it's by far the best perimiter playerin the league
Old 10-30-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe that's the most attractive scenario: go for a ring now with Wallace, Kobe, and Deng. I think that's asking a lot and you're giving up a ton.

Or, you know, they could stand pat and wait for a better deal instead of buying into the Kobe hype.

[/ QUOTE ]

with the deal i said they'd have tyrus thomas still as well(plus Dfish would be a gret fit)

one year of playing together and deng/thomas obviously still improving and they are a championship team...right now they are not

my version of the deal would make sense for them

and LOL and not buying into the kobe hype... the dude is michael jordan with a better 3 pointer