Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: not fair

Rough hands jfish, you're definitely running really bad.

As duck said AA vs A7 hand is ugh, thats either trips or a missed flush draw like always. But you do tend to valuetown people pretty thin, and hands like this happen on occasion.

Dubois the AA vs 53 on Q3x3Q board in a reraised pot is fairly standard.

99 hand vs HAAANH seems pretty blah also. The KQ one is also pretty thin but probably not horrible.

The rest are pretty standard for the most part, I can't see the stackoffs that I didn't list ever being worse than neutral EV, personally.

I take comfort in the fact that at least somebody is running worse than me recently. -11 buyins in equity over 8k hands is ridiculous, although that tab is not completely accurate I think it is for the most part.

Gl bro, move down for a bit and own 5/10 and 3/6 for a while.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] jfish

this graph makes me feel some much better!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
man crablar and fwf play bad sometimes

[/ QUOTE ]

FWF has been running sick hot in preflop all ins
Old 10-06-2007, 04:43 PM

10/20 on ftp is a lot of fun [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the AA v A7 hand is like omgwtfbbqlolroflcopter. what were you thinking, seriously? his line is monster or bluff like every single time. you have a bluff catcher. wtfwtfwtf

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 10-06-2007, 07:22 PM

not lol that youre wrong, but just lol at your attitude towards me in every single thing
Old 10-06-2007, 08:08 PM

jfish i went to send you a pm but apparently you're ignoring me so i'll just post it here since i don't really feel like sending you an email. this was the text:

subject: i'm pretty sure you're delusional.

maybe it's the pot?

i've done nothing but be nice to you or at least very cordial since barcelona. in vegas i was not resentful in any way, and was under the apparently false assumption that we had put all this behind us.

you are the one who specifically ignores my threads, and i've noticed that. it isn't a big deal. i have actually responded constructively in a ton of yours, on the other hand - maybe a 2p2 search would do you some good, or just opening your eyes. in this thread my constructive criticism was that statement - and i would say it about anyone. i'm not going to hold back a comment (or the way i express myself) because it's you, but your comment is out of nowhere and completely misguided. in fact, that was probably the first (or maybe second, i have no idea) negative thing i've said in response to you on the forum at all, and it was regarding your poker play.

seriously man, get a clue.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:29 PM

drama bomb
Old 10-06-2007, 08:33 PM

AE [censored] JONES
Old 10-06-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jfish i went to send you a pm but apparently you're ignoring me so i'll just post it here since i don't really feel like sending you an email. this was the text:

subject: i'm pretty sure you're delusional.

maybe it's the pot?

i've done nothing but be nice to you or at least very cordial since barcelona. in vegas i was not resentful in any way, and was under the apparently false assumption that we had put all this behind us.

you are the one who specifically ignores my threads, and i've noticed that. it isn't a big deal. i have actually responded constructively in a ton of yours, on the other hand - maybe a 2p2 search would do you some good, or just opening your eyes. in this thread my constructive criticism was that statement - and i would say it about anyone. i'm not going to hold back a comment (or the way i express myself) because it's you, but your comment is out of nowhere and completely misguided. in fact, that was probably the first (or maybe second, i have no idea) negative thing i've said in response to you on the forum at all, and it was regarding your poker play.

seriously man, get a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive said for the past 5-6 months its probably just better if we dont discuss poker with each other and you know this. i think you are too arrogant and condescending and its just easier this way.