Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 07:31 AM

Default Re: Im [censored]

Seriously, offer him $400 to cancel the debt, only open for 24 hours. If he takes it, drop to the game to suit your new $100 BR, and grind baby grind. Choose lower variance games like full ring limit or nolimit.

This may even help your poker skills and tilt-control in future.

If that is untenable, bite the bullet baby and get a job. Bar jobs ain't bad if you get one near a campus or it's a nurses' watering hole.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 AM

If it was me u owed id be pissed if u said u werent paying, because u basically own MY $800 imo at that stage.

So if u said no all i could do is beat u up.
Then probably again the next time i see you just because i realised how unprofitable the 1st beating was 4 me.

I think you therefore have 3 options:

1. Get a job pay full amount.

2. Man to man beggery say ul pay $300 whatever because ure BROKE. I think hed accept 400

3. Tell him to fk off and all he can do is beat u 1 or 2 times.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 AM

1. huge coin flipping debt
2. post on 2+2
3. ?????
4. ?????
5. ?????
6. ?????
7. 32 buy in upswing
8. become breakeven
9. ?????
10. ?????
11. ?????
12. PROFIT!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

At this point i challenged him to another flip, and now he started saying he actaully didnt want to flip any more, because he really just wanted the money. At this point my best friend there said that we have always done double or nothing if the loser requests it, and that this is teh same deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just keep flipping til you break even LDO?

Doesn't matter if ur $6400 in the hole. If the deal is you keep flipping if loser requests it, you keep flipping til u break even. If he doesn't agree, you don't pay. Too ez.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At this point my best friend there said that we have always done double or nothing if the loser requests it, and that this is teh same deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP, a devout man living in New Orleans around the time of Katrina had some flooding, like the rest of the city. When the cops came by urging people to evacuate, OP said "Don't worry about me. God will take care of me."

The hurricane hit, and the floods came. The National Guard was evacuating by boat. OP was seated on his roof, waiting for God. OP said "Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. God will save me."

OP stayed there through the night, waiting for divine intervention, the rains to stop, the water to recede, and his house to dry out. Late the next day, when most of the city was evacuated, OP still remained, perched on the mostly submerged chimney. A MedEvac helicopter came, and again tried to rescue him. OP again answered "Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. God will save me."

Still the storm continued. Still the water rose. Finally, OP lost his grip, and drowned. When OP got to Heaven, OP asked St. Peter if he could ask The Father one question. Since OP was such a devout man, OP was granted an audience. "How can I help you, my son?" "God, why didn't you save me? Why didn't you rescue me? Why did I have to die?" God replied "I sent you a bus, a boat and a helicopter. What more was I supposed to do?"
Old 09-13-2007, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At this point i challenged him to another flip, and now he started saying he actaully didnt want to flip any more, because he really just wanted the money. At this point my best friend there said that we have always done double or nothing if the loser requests it, and that this is teh same deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter if ur $6400 in the hole. If the deal is you keep flipping if loser requests it, you keep flipping til u break even. If he doesn't agree, you don't pay. Too ez.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed that. God yes. And imagine how great you'd feel if you got up to like 10K in the hole and finally broke even again.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:55 AM

I've done this with roulette betting thirds.

Total:-7k

Lesson learned? Maybe.

Degeneratum: Yes'm
Old 09-13-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Insanely good point.

How do you choose tails btw?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 AM

I don't go outside, so I have no idea how excess alcohol works, but can you just pretend to not remember this?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 AM

Also. Fold preflop.