Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: I\'m So Impatient (PCA)

I'd love to go.. I very badly need a change of anything, life is so boring right now.. Hopefully Stars gets on the Sats soon, maybe Jurollo can chime in. Of course I'd probably wait a little bit anyway before jumping into the first qualifier so I don't have Bax and a bunch of you tournament sharks on my tables.. let the crazy good players get their seats first and then maybe try to qualify toward late november.

I hope they have the 1K qualifiers like they have for the EPT this year instead of the $650's they had last year (I believe).. better odds are always nice.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i should be there too, should also be my first live tourney. holla. lol prolly not, i have to win a seat. only problem ive heard is that there will be like 800k men, 5 girls there.

[/ QUOTE ]

6 if you count badbeatslayer
Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 PM

If you dont sit in the lobby and play magic or play online or you don't spend the entire time in the poker room you can have a lot of fun at the PCA, go over the bridge, get drunk, and go to some clubs. Find where some ships are docked and enjoy. I don't see how people are really saying you can't have fun here. Goombay smashes all around!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you dont sit in the lobby and play magic or play online or you don't spend the entire time in the poker room you can have a lot of fun at the PCA, go over the bridge, get drunk, and go to some clubs. Find where some ships are docked and enjoy. I don't see how people are really saying you can't have fun here. Goombay smashes all around!

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to do more of that this time.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PCA sucks it seriously not fun for anyone who has a normal life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how you can make this statement. If you go down with/hang out with the right people you'd have to try not to have an awesome time.

You're in a tropical climate, at a nice resort, with gambling. Get drunk, enjoy the beach, and party like a [censored] rockstar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its because I had been there twice before my first poker tourny? But seriously the Bahamas is very retarded other than the resort of Atlantis. There is only one place for nightlife that was empty almost everyday there (Senor Frogs) I went out and did something everyday there, and Id like to be in a million different places other than there. For CHRIST SAKES ITS 8 dollars very every beer at the resort.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think thats a good nightlife? I count 2 clubs that white people can go to and not get stabbed.... The Atlantis is more of a place to take your girlfriend or family.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PCA sucks it seriously not fun for anyone who has a normal life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how you can make this statement. If you go down with/hang out with the right people you'd have to try not to have an awesome time.

You're in a tropical climate, at a nice resort, with gambling. Get drunk, enjoy the beach, and party like a [censored] rockstar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its because I had been there twice before my first poker tourny? But seriously the Bahamas is very retarded other than the resort of Atlantis. There is only one place for nightlife that was empty almost everyday there (Senor Frogs) I went out and did something everyday there, and Id like to be in a million different places other than there. For CHRIST SAKES ITS 8 dollars very every beer at the resort.

[/ QUOTE ]

v balla
Old 09-11-2007, 11:07 PM

So random question

If I were to get Supernova Elite (I'm on pace)

and we had to pick out of the 3 choices

A) PCA
B) Monte Carlo
C) Main Event

Is it close?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think thats a good nightlife? I count 2 clubs that white people can go to and not get stabbed.... The Atlantis is more of a place to take your girlfriend or family.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not like you would have picked up girls had they been there anyway soo this is purely about eye candy?

Edit: Also you are crazy if you think there is only two places on the island you can go, or just scared of people not the same color as you. I am sure there are some bad parts, but for the most part all the places are perfectly safe, even if you are suddenly a minority.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not like you would have picked up girls had they been there anyway soo this is purely about eye candy?

[/ QUOTE ]