Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: My wtf moment last night at the bar

[ QUOTE ]
k so today at work this girl i kinda flirted with once like 8 months ago walked into the lunchroom and left without noticing me. what's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you lost your opportunity a couple months ago. You only have a 6 month window on encounters like that.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
k so today at work this girl i kinda flirted with once like 8 months ago walked into the lunchroom and left without noticing me. what's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you lost your opportunity a couple months ago. You only have a 6 month window on encounters like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap. I was in my buddy's jeep like 8 years ago and some high school chicks flashed us. I'm just now realizing I might be in love with one of them and was going to make a thread asking how to go about tracking them down.

Also, op, you've managed to separate one of them from the herd. She's obviously in a weakened state for whatever reason. Just hit it until her friends see you and talk some sense into her.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
Old 09-10-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ads,

Got a sandwich. Cute chick took my order. Then she was said "For here or to go?" and I paused for a moment contemplating my options then said "To go" in a really confident manner. Not sure where to take this from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the sandwich has tomatoes on it, I'd eat it quickly. The bread will get soggy if you don't.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

my interpretation is that the sandwich has not been received at this juncture?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. I was operating under the assumption that El D, having access to a computer to post this scenario, had already taken the sandwich with him. Perhaps the masked man will clear this up.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

i look at a clarification of this scenario as more important than anything being discussed in the politics forum.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:09 PM

The answer to every single question posed in this thread is the same: stalk them. They think it's adorable when you slash their boyfriend's tires, and cute when you leave dead rodents in their mailbox, and get REALLY turned on when you tail them in their car. Of course they just drive to the police station, but that's just their way of playing hard to get. You may have to assassinate a rock star or high-ranking member of the state to get the point across that you're serious, but hey, they'll eventually get the point.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ads,

Got a sandwich. Cute chick took my order. Then she was said "For here or to go?" and I paused for a moment contemplating my options then said "To go" in a really confident manner. Not sure where to take this from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

I think that our two situations are quite similar as there is a girl involved in both of them. Where we differ is that I can communicate with mine by email but you have to actually talk to her, which is obviously a lot more difficult and nerve racking.

So my suggestion to you is to pretend that the counter girl is really on the internet! So just take your time and write out a note to her before you go there the next time. When you go to pay you can pass her the note and smile in a confident manner.

Now all we need are some ideas for notes.

ads.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:19 AM

Backdoor Beauty?
Old 09-11-2007, 06:55 AM

There have been studies, which i'm to lazy to go and find, which have shown that people are sexually attracted to average faces.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There have been studies, which i'm to lazy to go and find, which have shown that people are sexually attracted to average faces.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i am much more attracted to average girls.. well maybe not more but, def attracted.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The answer to every single question posed in this thread is the same: stalk them. They think it's adorable when you slash their boyfriend's tires, and cute when you leave dead rodents in their mailbox, and get REALLY turned on when you tail them in their car. Of course they just drive to the police station, but that's just their way of playing hard to get. You may have to assassinate a rock star or high-ranking member of the state to get the point across that you're serious, but hey, they'll eventually get the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls like family-oriented guys. Make them think that if they don't go out with you, they won't be the only ones killed.