Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Im kinda new to this forum, but i need ur help plzzzzzzzzz

actionjackson,

you MIGHT have more money than me (doubt it) but even if you did, my expected earnings are so much higher than yours I wouldnt' trade my br for your sick run in the million!
Old 09-08-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man, honestly I don't know why all you guys that can beat mid stakes are still in school. I finished school and am currently not using my degree for jack [censored]. I don't think alot of you realize how good we have it. You can always go back and get your degree if u want, but there may come a day when we can't play online poker and you will have sacrificed hundreds of thousands of dollars for some stupid sheet of paper that you could have gone back to get anyways.

I know 99.99% of this forum disagrees w/ me, but I think right now the money is more important than the degree. I finished up school while party poker was still around, and I'd give anything to go back and play another million hands on party instead of going to [censored] class. Don't get me wrong, the college atmosphere is a TON of fun, but you can still live a college lifestyle w/ all your friends, go to all the parties, but isntead of going to class, put in the hours getting hands in, you can make in 2 years what most of your friends will make their first decade out of school.....

As I said, I know most disagree, but that's just my 2 cents

[/ QUOTE ] Wow this is a really good point, i guess if you think of it in economic terms good players staying in school have a high opprotunity cost. FYI to all the people in this thread, my sn is hockeystud94. so obv middle stakes MSNL players who play those games would know that i was doing well and making a lot of money be4 i won this poker tournament, people just cant seem to grasp this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe u should mention ur winnings a few more times cos these chumps just cant seem to GRASP THE POINT

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, ill do it one more time, im way richer than u, and anyone else in this thread expect for krantz, ski, jablue (i think), and j fish, they all play good. Not only that but ive made more money in one day than ull likely make in your whole life playing poker, and i could have said that whether i won the million or had a winnign session at 200 NL

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my new favorite thread.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actionjackson,

you MIGHT have more money than me (doubt it) but even if you did, my expected earnings are so much higher than yours I wouldnt' trade my br for your sick run in the million!

[/ QUOTE ]
Its not a question of do i have more money, its a certainty sir, and im 19 years old and i have a scholarship for school based on academic merits. U dont have to worry about me i have a 5 pt BB/100 over like a hundred thousand hands at 2/4 and 3/6 and its all from exploiting tight stabdard 2p2 nits liek urself, just check ur PT stats i should be up on u but we havent played a lot of hands stats [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] then this is u [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im 19 years old

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm shocked.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
actionjackson,

[/ QUOTE ]
Its not a question of do i have more money, its a certainty sir, and im 19 years old and i have a scholarship for school based on academic merits. U dont have to worry about me i have a 5 pt BB/100 over like a hundred thousand hands at 2/4 and 3/6 and its all from exploiting tight stabdard 2p2 nits liek urself, just check ur PT stats i should be up on u but we havent played a lot of hands stats [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] then this is u [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 20, and have that same academic scholarship to what is likely just as good of a school (or better), i dont' use faces in my posts like a [censored] (and yourself) and and not a single person who has ANY reputation at ALL in the online poker community think you're anywhere near as good as me
Old 09-08-2007, 07:49 PM

also, the funny thing about this is when i used to randomly see this hockeystud guy i thought he was just a random nit, so he'd be like "hi aejones!" and i'd just casual be like "hi" not knowing who he was, just figuring he wanted to be acknowledged by my celebrity status, so i made friendly banter with him
Old 09-08-2007, 07:49 PM

congrats tho on winning the million
Old 09-08-2007, 07:50 PM

also, let's add more posts to this thread, everyone will get a good laugh out of what a joke you are and how much i just owned your soul, fish

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
actionjackson,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 20, and have that same academic scholarship to what is likely just as good of a school (or better), i dont' use faces in my posts like a [censored] (and yourself) and and not a single person who has ANY reputation at ALL in the online poker community think you're anywhere near as good as i think i am

[/ QUOTE ]

bump