Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

[ QUOTE ]
My parents have a company which sells big ass industrial machines. A few years back a guy ran of with a random chick I dated. I swore I would get him back. At some point he changed jobs and I thought the timing was right for payback. I took a bulldozer from my parents, scooped up some big ass block from around 5000 pounds and I parked it in front of his garage. He had to call to work that he was going to be late for his first day because some dude put a block in front of his garage and he couldn't use his car.

[/ QUOTE ]

you win.

-McGee
Old 09-07-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My parents have a company which sells big ass industrial machines. A few years back a guy ran of with a random chick I dated. I swore I would get him back. At some point he changed jobs and I thought the timing was right for payback. I took a bulldozer from my parents, scooped up some big ass block from around 5000 pounds and I parked it in front of his garage. He had to call to work that he was going to be late for his first day because some dude put a block in front of his garage and he couldn't use his car.

[/ QUOTE ]

you win.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

Except sounds fictitious....
Old 09-07-2007, 11:24 AM

true story:

-- trsffic incident, some lady TOTALLY tries to run me
off the road with my 3 little kids in the car.

-- i get out at next light to see who did this to me.
( didn't know it was lady, was prepared to defend my honor. )

-- she takes off right turn, and as she goes, i bang her
window with my fist. i'm totally pissed now.

-- fast forward -- i'm charged with "disorderly conduct"

-- judge fines me $180

-- as i leave the building, i pray a reverse prayer:
"Lord, I am NOT praying that this building will be
spared being struck by lightning."

-- less then 4 months later, lightning strikes gas main
inside of courthouse, courthouse is literally FLATTENED.
No one is inside at the time.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:20 PM

Way back in High School, our area of town had a pretty heated 3-way rivalry between my school and 2 others. During "Spirit Week" (we were to play Rival A on Friday night in football), the students would decorate the halls, etc.

Wednesday night, a bunch of thugs from Rival A came to our school and destroyed all the work with paint (their school colors) and generally made a mess of our campus.

So the next night, a few of us went to their school and used ~20 gallons of gasoline to burn our school initials into their football field at the 50 yd. line. HUGE LETTERS(the game was the next night at their school).

Administrations put out all kinds of threats about expulsions, etc. if any further shenanigans happened. They probably had a real good idea about who was behind/involved in each of the events. They won the game. Booo!

Rival A was to play Rival B the next Friday night. On that Wednesday, we went to Rival B's campus and trashed their "Spirit Week" halls, etc. using Rival A's paint/colors and wording that they used on us the week before.

Rival A's administration suspended 5 players from their football team along with a couple of others for "their work" at Rival B's school. I don't think they won another game that season.

We went on to win State where Supbro rushed for 148 yards and 3 touchdowns. He was All-county that year.

McDevious
Old 09-07-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Way back in High School, our area of town had a pretty heated 3-way rivalry between my school and 2 others. During "Spirit Week" (we were to play Rival A on Friday night in football), the students would decorate the halls, etc.

Wednesday night, a bunch of thugs from Rival A came to our school and destroyed all the work with paint (their school colors) and generally made a mess of our campus.

So the next night, a few of us went to their school and used ~20 gallons of gasoline to burn our school initials into their football field at the 50 yd. line. HUGE LETTERS(the game was the next night at their school).

Administrations put out all kinds of threats about expulsions, etc. if any further shenanigans happened. They probably had a real good idea about who was behind/involved in each of the events. They won the game. Booo!

Rival A was to play Rival B the next Friday night. On that Wednesday, we went to Rival B's campus and trashed their "Spirit Week" halls, etc. using Rival A's paint/colors and wording that they used on us the week before.

Rival A's administration suspended 5 players from their football team along with a couple of others for "their work" at Rival B's school. I don't think they won another game that season.

We went on to win State where Supbro rushed for 148 yards and 3 touchdowns. He was All-county that year.

McDevious

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-07-2007, 12:43 PM

killed my little brother's puppy
Old 09-07-2007, 01:03 PM

i call bullsheet on half of these.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:34 PM

Would have to make a really really long post to explain all the details and I don't feel like it so here are the Cliff Notes: Girl cheats on me freshman year of college and is generally a bitch. I kind of blow it off and am civil to her for the next three years, mostly because we are friends with a bunch of the same people. Senior year, an opportunity to get her fired from her job, make her lose her scholarship and force her to drop out of school presents itself. I take it.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:55 PM

Freshman year some friends pissed in this dude's ice cube tray. The next day he was seen walking around the dorms with a giant bottle of ice cold kool-aid.

One time these girls we didn't like very much could be seen out in the parking lot having a snowball fight with a bunch of guys. They start throwing at our 3rd floor apt... we had the sliding door cracked a bit and a snowball comes through that and hits our wall. So a couple of us sneak out and go around over to the back of their apt. One guy spidermans up to the 2nd floor balcony and what do you know it's unlocked. So he opens the door and for the next 5 minutes the rest of us just bombarded their apartment with snowballs. You could hear [censored] breaking and falling over... it was sweet.

We stealth back to our own apartment and the girls are still out there, oblivious to the heist we just pulled.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would have to make a really really long post to explain all the details and I don't feel like it so here are the Cliff Notes: Girl cheats on me freshman year of college and is generally a bitch. I kind of blow it off and am civil to her for the next three years, mostly because we are friends with a bunch of the same people. Senior year, an opportunity to get her fired from her job, make her lose her scholarship and force her to drop out of school presents itself. I take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain please