Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Why was my account locked?

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get a new forum where only Kaj and Vyse can post? Then either ban them from every other forum, or hope that their heads explode trying to debate each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

sadly, mat already ruled out the creation of a trash can forum
Old 08-29-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get a new forum where only Kaj and Vyse can post? Then either ban them from every other forum, or hope that their heads explode trying to debate each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

i nominate bob ojeda fan to moderate this forum
Old 08-29-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Seriously, is there a limit to how many characters are allowed in the Reason part of the ban emails?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but there is a limit to how much i am going to type for someone who didn't bother to read my sticky

[/ QUOTE ]

And it isn't really a stretch to think someone could put "name that tune" together with a post they'd just made asking for the name of a song 9 months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with NT, you are an idiot. NT's expectation that he remember it is reasonable under the assumption that the post was recent. Oh noes it was ninjabumped and he didn't notice. So he made a very small mistake, why don't you go start an atf thread about it.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i nominate bob ojeda fan to moderate this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

$O&CHLUkcNO$&(h2c07 DC

beat me to it
Old 08-29-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Seriously, is there a limit to how many characters are allowed in the Reason part of the ban emails?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but there is a limit to how much i am going to type for someone who didn't bother to read my sticky

[/ QUOTE ]

And it isn't really a stretch to think someone could put "name that tune" together with a post they'd just made asking for the name of a song 9 months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with NT, you are an idiot. NT's expectation that he remember it is reasonable under the assumption that the post was recent. Oh noes it was ninjabumped and he didn't notice. So he made a very small mistake, why don't you go start an atf thread about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vyse gets suspended for ninjabumped thread he made 9 months ago.

Vyse asks in ATF why he got banned -- the mod didn't notice it was a ninjabumped thread and the guy is clueless as to what he recently did that was banworthy.

Stabn flames him for not knowing why.

Stabn flames others for pointing out that it was a 9 month old thread.

Stabn concludes that Vyse was the one at fault here, not the mod who suspended the poster for a 9 month old thread (who still has yet to admit it was a mistake and chose to flame the OP instead).

Stabn is an ass.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vyse asks in ATF why he got banned -- the mod didn't notice it was a ninjabumped thread and the guy is clueless as to what he recently did that was banworthy.

Stabn concludes that Vyse was the one at fault here, not the mod who suspended the poster for a 9 month old thread (who still has yet to admit it was a mistake and chose to flame the OP instead).

Stabn is an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this [censored] have to do with Vyse. God you aren't even smart enough to read multiple atf threads without your brain turning all mushy.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stabn is an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this [censored] have to do with Vyse. God you aren't even smart enough to read multiple atf threads without your brain turning all mushy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replace Vyse w/ Justnrgrs. Problem solved. My bad. You're smarter than me.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stabn is an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Replace Vyse w/ Justnrgrs. Problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its still all [censored] up since i only flamed you. And you did not "point out" anything. You came in at the end of a thread and started being retarded. I also didn't flame the op. Oh, and i didn't really conclude anything either.

The only thing you got right in that whole post is that i'm an ass.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude first of all i never banned vyse, although i would certainly like to

second of all i apologized for this waaaayyy back at the beginning of the thread

third of all, regardless of all that, vyse IS at fault for anything that went wrong, regardless of whether he knew it or not, and so are you. it seems clear to me now that your collective retardation is actually the satanic incarnation of malevolence, stupidity and human fallibility, and together you have caused thousands of automobile accidents, unwanted pregnancies, accidental shooting deaths and terrible posts. honestly if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, i think democracy would flourish in iraq, AIDS would be eradicated and Halliburton would build a hydrogen-burning car within six months. the two of you are singlehandedly ruining life on Earth as we know it. please stop.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:22 PM

You little bitches with your little [censored] slapping fights and quoting like 500 posts in a row to post one liners is so fkn annoying!!!!!