Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 12:18 AM

Default Re: silly highschool love advice plz

thanks for advice everyone... i asked her to play tennis this weekend TR to follow
Old 09-29-2007, 07:56 PM

everyone that told me to go for it u were wrong. [censored] blew up, basically i'm [censored]
Old 09-29-2007, 07:59 PM

TR for the past month pls.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swNnojzHYzo
Old 09-29-2007, 08:13 PM

TRIP REPORT: basically, i was joking around with her commenting back and forth on her facebook and stuff, and i decide to make it real. about a week ago i message her asking for her number to hang out. she messages me back w/ her number and says she is free saturday... i take this as she is interested. after talking to some of my other firneds about it they basically convince me it's a retarded idea and i shouldn't do it. i agree, and so i message her again last night saying i shouldn't have asked for her number and i'm good friends w/ her brother so it's messed up and it was basically this really cheesy heartfelt message saying i couldn't talk to her anymore.

in reality, we were barely talking, all i did was ask for her number, and the message was kind of unnecessary i guess deep down i was hoping she'd say something like "i'll talk to my brother, he won't care, i still wanna hang out, etc". unforturnately i was very wrong. she messaged me back with "sure".

OH WOW i got pretty pwned, as it's apparent that she had NO interest in me, so i was basically like [censored] oh well no big deal. BUT my friends were at the kid's house tonight whose little sister it is that i was talking to and they were all [censored] with the little sister saying i'm gonna ask her to homecoming as a joke (cause we were joking about it before) but she thought they were serious cause of the messages i sent her! so basically she was like wtf and was all taken aback and weirded out even more, and now all those kids are at my friends house, and if she shows them the mssages i will literally be mortified. this girl isn't even that cute not to mention it's my friend's little sister. i will be so [censored] if people see the messages i sent her.

not to mention, in the OP i said how my friend prolly wouldn't care, etc. I WAS WRONG after kind of bringing it up to him a couple weeks ago he got really really mad so i said i was kidding..... if he saw that i asked for her # and all he would flip a [censored]. basically, i have to hope that the sister doesn't show people that message, and that i can talk to m friend alone sometime soon to 'fess up.

any advice? comments? WTF WHY AM I SUCH A TOOL

also the biggest question here is, why the [censored] doesn't she like me? isn't it basically a given that all little sisters like their older bro's best friends? i'm not ugly and have gotten better girls than her, not to mention i am 2 grades older than her. when i first started talking to her she seemed really interested but now it's pretty obv she just hates me lol..

cliff notes: friend does care, him and all of my other friends might find out my secret crush on her, she basically hates me, everything that could possibly go wrong did other than me getting her preggers
Old 09-29-2007, 08:40 PM

pics

of you
Old 09-29-2007, 08:44 PM

lol, sounds like fairly standard high school drama.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:53 PM

for everyone who wonders why OP fuks with that its because she has the sexiest name ever.

chad- you are making this to be way more intense. Call her and be like wtf dont show him i made a mistake etc. etc.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for everyone who wonders why OP fuks with that its because she has the sexiest name ever.

chad- you are making this to be way more intense. Call her and be like wtf dont show him i made a mistake etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha sup bro
Old 09-29-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bros before hos

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]