Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: PSOP Event #8 PLO/8 August 21

[ QUOTE ]
and fwiw, if thats an open challenge, i'll accept it

[/ QUOTE ]

you understand it is 500 freeking sit and goes. 8 tabling you can get in about 10 an hour. That's 50 hours of sit and goes.

If you are interested in this type of action, I propose a lawn cutting competition, which is slightly more exciting. We will cut my lawn 50 times each. Lowest average time (all cuts must pass inspection by my wife) wins $500. You can take the first 50 weeks.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was mostly just pissed at durron and was pretty sure he wouldn't accept. But I would consider doing something like this with you.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you understand it is 500 freeking sit and goes. 8 tabling you can get in about 10 an hour. That's 50 hours of sit and goes.

If you are interested in this type of action, I propose a lawn cutting competition, which is slightly more exciting. We will cut my lawn 50 times each. Lowest average time (all cuts must pass inspection by my wife) wins $500. You can take the first 50 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to understand, though. SNGs are our game. That's what we play.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

no, i haven't actually (which shouldn't even be news to you). in fact name one time in this thread i said i was better than you? defensive much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I thought your comment saying "when you've made $50k in profits talk to me" was once again relevant, but no, it was just some stupid comment you made.

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of being devoid of logic, you are apparently unhappy with not being in the "guaranteed to be better than me" category and have to start a huge pissing contest for merely being in the "likely better than me" category, which you found offensive for some reason. then when made a reference to the players who actually have made life changing amounts of money playing poker, you denounce it as irrelevant?

i ask again, when have i said in this thread you suck?
Old 08-20-2007, 03:56 PM

fnord, true, 500 is probably too much for me. but lets be honest - the typical SNG for me lasts around 10 minutes - so i'd be finished in ~10 hours. piece of cake!
Old 08-20-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I would consider doing something like this with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

lemme know if you seriously wanna do something. i like challenges - it forces me to a) play and b) play well. plus challenge thread!
Old 08-20-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was mostly just pissed at durron and was pretty sure he wouldn't accept. But I would consider doing something like this with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you like finding reasons to be pissed at me for some reason. some days i think you wait clicking f5 on pog all day just so you can find me saying something you don't like
Old 08-20-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i also don't usually 8 table, so it would take me much longer. i don't have this kind of time
Old 08-20-2007, 03:58 PM

dmk plays stt's too?

Don't get me wrong, you know I have played a ton of stt's, but I don't think I could ever go back to 8 tabling them. Just too boring, and it is hard to ever get up to take a whiz or something if you continuously restart.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:59 PM

durron, wtf. I made a comment saying I thought I was better than all but two people. You then came back with saying "get back to me when you've made 50k in profits."

How do you expect me to read that. I have no idea how much you've made in your lifetime. It reads to me as if YOU'VE made 50k in profits and this is your way of proving your better than me, which is ridiculous. So of course I point it out, and you for some reason point to my shoddy bankroll management as another shot at me. I have no idea what any of those two things have to do with my comment that I think I am better than all but two people (whether I actually think this or not, and whether it's actually true is completely irrelevant), but you seem to think that it has everything to do with it.