Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Variance: I dont believe man set foot on the moon

i dont know about the moon landing but i think the holocaust never happened.

Its typical of the international jewish conspiracy which Hitler proved existed (Bolshevik Revolution, German diplomat assassination, Isreal, American media/banks, bThe Nanny). The evidence is filled with inconsistencys and 6 million being killed in a short period is just ridiculous and we werent technologicaly capable back then anyway. The reason for perpetrating this myth is a massive PR excercise to win the war against palestine.

To put this into context, in order to poison that many jews the german prison guards would of absorbed so much poison and they would of walked out of those camps as tumors
Old 08-20-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont know about the moon landing but i think the holocaust never happened.

Its typical of the international jewish conspiracy which Hitler proved existed (Bolshevik Revolution, German diplomat assassination, Isreal, American media/banks, bThe Nanny). The evidence is filled with inconsistencys and 6 million being killed in a short period is just ridiculous and we werent technologicaly capable back then anyway. The reason for perpetrating this myth is a massive PR excercise to win the war against palestine.

To put this into context, in order to poison that many jews the german prison guards would of absorbed so much poison and they would of walked out of those camps as tumors

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-20-2007, 01:33 AM

Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 AM

end of thread.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:42 AM

Old 08-20-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u sir, are a motard

it would require a sick amount of people to be in the know on this, do you know how many engineers worked on the moon landing project, how many control people, govt officials, plus astronauts.

ur big argument is that we dont have suits that block radiation?? do you not believe that astronauts do space walks all the freakin time? ( of which there is a ton of video/photo evidence of ) and they dont come back as 'tumas' .

All of that other light effect/shadow stuff is debunked here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...spiracy_theory

There is no reason to go to the moon??? what? Do you have any idea how baller it is to land on the moon? it may not seem like a big deal now that we have done it but if you tell somebody just 100 yrs ago that we are going to land on the moon they would think you are crazy. it is a HUDGE accomplishment for science and man

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. President, we need to send a team of astronauts to the moon.

Why?

Cause its [censored] balla as hell.

lol
Old 08-20-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u sir, are a motard

it would require a sick amount of people to be in the know on this, do you know how many engineers worked on the moon landing project, how many control people, govt officials, plus astronauts.

ur big argument is that we dont have suits that block radiation?? do you not believe that astronauts do space walks all the freakin time? ( of which there is a ton of video/photo evidence of ) and they dont come back as 'tumas' .

All of that other light effect/shadow stuff is debunked here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...spiracy_theory

There is no reason to go to the moon??? what? Do you have any idea how baller it is to land on the moon? it may not seem like a big deal now that we have done it but if you tell somebody just 100 yrs ago that we are going to land on the moon they would think you are crazy. it is a HUDGE accomplishment for science and man

[/ QUOTE ]

agree with this completely;

the kennedy conspiracy is the only one with any credibility
Old 08-20-2007, 06:13 AM

Watch... America: Freedom to Facism. If you like [censored] like this, you'll like this documentary.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:15 AM

I dont believe man made this post.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:11 AM

the only purpose of scientology is for rich people to save money by not having to pay taxes by "donating" it to "religion".

lol Travolta you bum