Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

actually, i think you misunderstood the point i was trying to make, bc you didnt address it.

many of these posts sound like any of you actually know the truth, the whole truth. i could sit here and argue the inconsistencies of both sides all day, but i'll wager neither of us has the time. i feel like we're toying around with whats fact and whats not fact. since you didnt witness and i assume you dont know personally all the people involved, how can you claim to know anything about what happened. all you have is a mumble-jumble account given by several parties, none of whose stories match, and in all likelihood were all on copious amounts of drugs. even the facts they wrote in their own stories cant just be assumed true. the only fact we have is this : no one here knows what really happened in its entirety.
that being said, doesnt newhouse go around claiming a lot of people "stole" from him. this thread is already testament to this kids money management skills. if she had put out and lost the money, maybe it still would not have been ok (debatable) but it definitely wouldnt have ended up here on the internet slandering her. and from what i hear, brandi offered to pay him back a portion of what he claims as a loss. (hand histories are not exactly photographic evidence of who was at the computer) thats more than what i hear his friends are offering him..
look, the logistics of this are not what im interested in. my point was about the level of criticism she takes for any certain drama when imo there is always at least one other party who is half way or more responsible for the situation at hand. at this point she has taken more grief than she deserves. why arent there a million hate threads for captain tom or newhouse or anyone else involved in her drama? she has made a point of telling people she wants to clean up her act and be taken seriously. if the worst criticism you have for her now is that she may be vain, well she will be in excellent company in the poker world. right? at least she is showing the desire to be better and to not be a joke. i just think people should allow other people to make mistakes and give them the option of recovery before we give her some kind of complex by calling her a stupid whore a million times over. ya know?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newwhizzle do you know what your rep is in the poker community? Classic pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd, everyone I know who knows Hizzle loves the guy; he has a rock solid rep as a person. Get off the internets, its clouding your ability to think.

[/ QUOTE ]

you play 50nl and dont know anybody. go back to OOT, and quit acting like your anything at all. your names just green and you stay on the internets all day being peoples mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT knows everybody!

Just ask him!

Seriously, TT's in a far better position than you are to speak to NW's reputation. You're just making up stupid insults which means you're walking on path to bansville.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:19 PM

Jenn,

You'll get more respect on these forums and more people will read your posts if you use paragraphs.

I think this forum tends to have a horrible attitude towards women, and it's a shame that Brandi's actions validate that, because she does seem like a pretty horrible person.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:19 PM

rofl, someone post the hand histories.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:20 PM

bla bla bla incessant self-righteous tripe bla bla

MORE DRAMABOMB PLZ LESS WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE

ZOMG H TO THE IZZLE B TO THE USTO!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:20 PM

To Jennfox:

heya Elaine, say hi to Ed.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:21 PM

ok. from what i hear, they're ALL shlt. so why is she the worst of them?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM

lol.

im crossing my fingers for the respect, dids. im pretty sure i have 0% chance. will paragraphs really do the trick?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok. from what i hear, they're ALL shlt. so why is she the worst of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because typically the person doing the stealing is worse that the person who is being stolen from?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 PM

you could also consider her the best of them.