Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Basketball players\' entourage versus Lisandro @ Caesar\'s

[ QUOTE ]
with all the war in the world, Lissandro should be happy just to be alive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The worst part about this 2006 WSOP story for Lissandro is that he did absolutely nothing wrong in the ante incident

[/ QUOTE ]

if by absolutely nothing wrong, you mean steal someone elses ante, then yes, he did absolutely nothing wrong
Old 07-24-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The worst part about this 2006 WSOP story for Lissandro is that he did absolutely nothing wrong in the ante incident

[/ QUOTE ]

if by absolutely nothing wrong, you mean steal someone elses ante, then yes, he did absolutely nothing wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

?????
Old 07-24-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you [censored] idiot, if you're trolling me, congrats you win.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:17 PM

Ok, question was answered. Hijack off, please. More baller (pun intended) gossip, plzkthx!!
Old 07-24-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The worst part about this 2006 WSOP story for Lissandro is that he did absolutely nothing wrong in the ante incident, but because Prahlad was behaving like an immature prick in an attempt to tilt Lissandro, Lissandro will always be tagged with a negative association related to Prahlad's totally fabricated controversy. But whatever, I guess with all the war in the world, Lissandro should be happy just to be alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the meat of this, but do you think Prahlad was being insincere, or genuinely thought there had been a [censored] up? It seems like either way he was trying to be a douche about it, but expressing it as a "totally fabricated controversy" seems to be going a step beyond.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:32 PM

I'm no Lisandro fan, but for the last time...

Lisandro DID put in his ante. The ESPN Tape proved that shortly after the incident. Dustin never anted, and Prahlad had no business acting as if he knew for sure Dustin anted. Lisandro could have handled it in a more professional manner perhaps, but I know I would hate being accused of something I was not guilty of.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The worst part about this 2006 WSOP story for Lissandro is that he did absolutely nothing wrong in the ante incident, but because Prahlad was behaving like an immature prick in an attempt to tilt Lissandro, Lissandro will always be tagged with a negative association related to Prahlad's totally fabricated controversy. But whatever, I guess with all the war in the world, Lissandro should be happy just to be alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the meat of this, but do you think Prahlad was being insincere, or genuinely thought there had been a [censored] up? It seems like either way he was trying to be a douche about it, but expressing it as a "totally fabricated controversy" seems to be going a step beyond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many people argued that Pra was/is someone that complains about every little rule and infractions. But I think if Pra has more than 3 brain cells he could see that he was way out of line as far as accusing Lisandro. He wouldn't stop. Even when everyone thought he was done he'd bring it up again in a way that had to infuriate Lisandro and pretty much everyone around him.

If it wasn't to put Lisandro on tilt at first he sure meant to do it before long.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by my characterization. Long after it any possible issue had been resolved, Prahlad created an issue. Even if Prahlad was 100% sure that Lissandro had shorted the pot (which, remember, was BS to begin with--it was Dustin who inadvertently shorted the pot, an occurrence that takes place many times during a tournament through no malice and is usually quickly corrected), he was out of line by pressing the point after the pot had been corrected. Then, like a pussy, Prahlad ran for cover behind the floorman when his provocations finally elicited a response.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:43 PM

i agree that lissandro did nothing wrong up until the point where he behaved like a complete buffoon.