Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 07:39 AM

Default Re: RESULTS

When I said I didn't mind keeping the Loose guy in, I also meant I didn't think we're likely to get him out and may be behind. He had ch'd/3 bet the flop. Not many loose players do that and fold then turn, even for 2 bets.

Someone gave him a hand like Kd9x. LOL. That's a helluva hand to 3 bet the flop with.

I think either line works. One is just more agro.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone gave him a hand like Kd9x. LOL. That's a helluva hand to 3 bet the flop with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? If I got to the flop with that hand what else could I do? I don't understand a world where a loose aggro player can't have one pair on a 963 flop.

-DeathDonkey
Old 07-25-2007, 01:18 PM

I suppose in this situation betting the river cost you the same as check-calling. I think that if this player had a weird two pair he may have checked it through saving you a bet. Either way it sure seemed like you where beat.

I don't understand the comment where the villian couldn't have a hand like K9...I would have three bet this had I chosen to check the flop. It wouldn't be the first holding I put him on but would certainly be within the relm of possibility. I also wouldn't expect to see the flush based on how he palyed this.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously? If I got to the flop with that hand what else could I do? I don't understand a world where a loose aggro player can't have one pair on a 963 flop.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

With the pf cap action from the CO and SB, I can see leading the flop, hope SB folds to a CO raise and then I peel. Or fold when SB c/r 3 bets.

I think being the one who c/r's 3 bets that flop into them with Kd9x would be spewing.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

With the pf cap action from the CO and SB, I can see leading the flop, hope SB folds to a CO raise and then I peel. Or fold when SB c/r 3 bets.

I think being the one who c/r's 3 bets that flop into them with Kd9x would be spewing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't the one who is playing the hand though. While you may feel like it is spewy and I may think it is spewy, we really can't assume he thinks like us.