FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Semi-OT: The Black List

it is not as if this is a new issue for you:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post8232065
Old 07-11-2007, 12:36 AM

Going back 8 months to find a post is...well, I was going to say pathetic, but what's more than pathetic?

Oh, and notice the responses to THAT thread compared to this one? Do ya see? It's more than borderline ironic, is downright HILARIOUS.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't see why anyone would disagree that it is bad, not being able to control yourself is fairly reasonable. If that is the case follow TFG's advice and request that your chat be turned off. It'll probably help to reduce tilting and you won't keep berating players.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is SO true, when you chat and berate people, it usually hurts YOU so much more than anyone thinks. Having a constant negative attitude and not being able to let go of beats is a pretty huge leak that's going to stop anyone from being a really good player. Sitting around arguing on an internet forum that it's FINE for you to berate bad players just makes you a reallllllly dumb-sounding douchebag. With some real issues.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:39 AM

Dave, I know you aren't a bad guy and just having fun but you do get carried away. Just don't threaten the players or berate them in a negative way or your chat will be banned. It's one thing to give them a sarcastic "nice hand" or "well played", but you go way beyond that.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:40 AM

Personally dude, I think you just watch too much TV poker and see Mike Matusow, Tony G, or Phil Helmuth do it and think it's ok to do it online in a $16 SNG. The only difference is, you're not one of those guys, and you have no idea how to use a tactic like that to your advantage. Your just behaving like a child because you can't handle a bad beat, pure and simple.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ROFL, I chat in maybe 1/10 SNGs I play. I've yet to link a single donk to this site, to sharkscope, or to anything that can remotely help their game. How about bitching at the players who bitch about players bitching at other players?! They make it clear that there's some conspiracy that the good players are hiding from the bad ones! OMG, -EV!!11ONEONE

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you sure its not because you're [censored] terrible and it makes you angry that you are losing money?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:41 AM

Meh, haven't my chat banned isn't even a threat. I honestly could care less either way. It's a stress reliever, its hilarious, and it's harmless. GO check out that other thread. Same exact discussion, except this one started out with the malicious post by kev (who was bitching about me bitching AT THE TABLE, same difference). I'll go ahead and be the pariah on the boards, no problem. But if no one else sees the irony, this board is...well, downright stupid.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Going back 8 months to find a post is...well, I was going to say pathetic, but what's more than pathetic?

Oh, and notice the responses to THAT thread compared to this one? Do ya see? It's more than borderline ironic, is downright HILARIOUS.

[/ QUOTE ]

or this one? http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post7022110

thanks to the wonders of search techniques, it's not as if it is difficult for intelligent people to find stuff on the internet. one of the wonders of digital data storage. I only came across these in an effort to find your pokerstars SN which is at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post5942380

also, here's a simple form email that people can send to support@pokerstars.com

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Pokerstars,

I wish to complain about the bad behaviour of player xxxxxxx.

He is often abusive to other players. Could you please stop him
from doing this?

regards,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ROFL, I chat in maybe 1/10 SNGs I play. I've yet to link a single donk to this site, to sharkscope, or to anything that can remotely help their game. How about bitching at the players who bitch about players bitching at other players?! They make it clear that there's some conspiracy that the good players are hiding from the bad ones! OMG, -EV!!11ONEONE

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you sure its not because you're [censored] terrible and it makes you angry that you are losing money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharkscope link that I'm in the red please, or stfu.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:44 AM

I've never seen anyone dig a hole quite so deep
Closed Thread