Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: me vs dealer at wynn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, great spot for the chloroform.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just curious, was the OP kidding when he mentioned Chloroform? What possible use could you have for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

it keeps little boys quiet while he attempts to molest them.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 PM

TT his the nail on the head... whenever I see unprotected cards get accidentally mucked the dealer always acts very apologetic in explaining the impetus is on the player to protect their cards.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, great spot for the chloroform.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just curious, was the OP kidding when he mentioned Chloroform? What possible use could you have for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

it keeps little boys quiet while he attempts to molest them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban please.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT his the nail on the head... whenever I see unprotected cards get accidentally mucked the dealer always acts very apologetic in explaining the impetus is on the player to protect their cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

the dealer shouldn't have made the error in the first place, Sublime was in the big blind - that is kind of ridiculous.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the dealer shouldn't have made the error in the first place, Sublime was in the big blind - that is kind of ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Limped pot to big blind and the BB sitting at the table should never result in a mucked hand by the dealer. That's more like theft and it doesn't surprise me that management paid him back.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:17 PM

guys i detest people who eat at the table and cant get in sync with the action (i do eat at table but always make sure i dont hold up game). i also think a player should be seated when the action is on them.

apparently some of you reading this thread are as stupid as the dealer. the action wasn't anywhere CLOSE to me when my hand was mucked. also the guy dealt my cards (again i am in the seat that shares the box) in FRONT of my 3 chips which is idiotic to begin with for obvious reasons when somebody is sitting in that seat.

BB it was not randy.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 PM

Again agree it was uncalled for to muck, and I'd never do that against the biggest a-hole in the room. Well, okay, maybe him, but I got him banned anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
apparently some of you reading this thread are as stupid as the dealer

[/ QUOTE ]

It's off-the-cuff comments like this that make me think what you view of as humor may not be seen by some as same. Just sayin'. Now, if you were in my home game, I'd welcome you and say you fit right in with our banter... but someone who is "on" like this constantly can also get a bit grating.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in FRONT of my 3 chips which is idiotic to begin with for obvious reasons when somebody is sitting in that seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know sometimes the cards don't go exactly where we would like them to go, and since i try not to loft cards up where they might flash or get flipped over, sometimes the the cards dealt to the blinds hit the chips and stay in front. its not idiotic, its just that we aren't perfect. Obviously you aren't either.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in FRONT of my 3 chips which is idiotic to begin with for obvious reasons when somebody is sitting in that seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know sometimes the cards don't go exactly where we would like them to go, and since i try not to loft cards up where they might flash or get flipped over, sometimes the the cards dealt to the blinds hit the chips and stay in front. its not idiotic, its just that we aren't perfect. Obviously you aren't either.

[/ QUOTE ]

to the right or left is fine. when sitting in 5 or 6 seat, right in front of chips is just bad dealing.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:53 PM

"to the right or left is fine. when sitting in 5 or 6 seat, right in front of chips is just bad dealing."

Not protecting your hand is bad playing!!