Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: The Next Lee Hotti

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The chicks are pretty [censored] hot though, so even though ya, they look like complete douche bags, they are pulling better tail than most of you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we know they are pulling tail? They certainly could be but they also could be pulling well....something other than hot chicks.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I actually have a ton of pictures with smoking hot chicks I didn't bang when I used to go to clubs a lot. Chicks will take pictures next to any random dude if they ask.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The chicks are pretty [censored] hot though, so even though ya, they look like complete douche bags, they are pulling better tail than most of you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we know they are pulling tail? They certainly could be but they also could be pulling well....something other than hot chicks.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I actually have a ton of pictures with smoking hot chicks I didn't bang when I used to go to clubs a lot. Chicks will take pictures next to any random dude if they ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in this case, either the chicks are going to think that these dudes are completely retarded douche bags, and they will take a picture w/ a mocking look on their face, or they will sleep with them.

there are just different scenes across teh country, thank god most of us dont have to look like that to sleep with random club trash because of our locale.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:20 PM

Guys, I think I know why Guids is defending these guys.

2nd dude from the left:

Lol at naturally dark. Nice tan in a can guids [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, these guys are from Queens not Jersey
Old 06-21-2007, 07:21 PM

I simply cannot believe these guys exist. This is like an alternate dimension. And yes, that is coke. Holy mackerel, thanks for the lawls.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:22 PM

are these guys graying their hair on purpose?
Old 06-21-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I simply cannot believe these guys exist. This is like an alternate dimension. And yes, that is coke. Holy mackerel, thanks for the lawls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Visit the Jersey shore during the summer. You will be in the minority as these douchebags are all over the place.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I think I know why Guids is defending these guys.

2nd dude from the left:

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a good a color match as I thought, but I still had to post it.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in this case, either the chicks are going to think that these dudes are completely retarded douche bags, and they will take a picture w/ a mocking look on their face, or they will sleep with them.

there are just different scenes across teh country, thank god most of us dont have to look like that to sleep with random club trash because of our locale.

[/ QUOTE ]

But what is truly remarkable is that the girls could think they are retarded douche bags and yet still sleep with them anyway, for any number of stupid chick reasons; they like his car, his smile, they both like the same CD, etc. Insecure, giggly high school chicks do [censored] like this, and guys like this count on it. It's nice to know that all these years later HS girls haven't changed.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what is truly remarkable is that the girls could think they are retarded douche bags and yet still sleep with them anyway, for any number of stupid chick reasons; they like his car, his smile, they both like the same CD, etc. Insecure, giggly high school chicks do [censored] like this, and guys like this count on it. It's nice to know that all these years later HS girls haven't changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

depends what area of the country, there is no way these guys get anything other than laughed at by girls in st. louis, Im betting this is true anywhere but NYC/NJ
Old 06-21-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd want nothing to do with any girl that associated with guys like that.