Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: OOT women, help me approach a delicate situation with my gf...

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks women not shaving their armpits is like, abnormal? It's strange behavior, not like "hey I don't like your hair curly, you should straighten it" or something... it'd be like me wearing the same socks every day or something, hence it's an embarrassing and/or awkward thing to bring up. I don't see how this is as open-and-shut as some of you are making it, and I also don't particularly care what OOT thinks of the depth of my relationship, I just asked for advice on how to broach this subject, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it awkward to tell someone not to wear the same socks every day? I'd be perfectly comfortable telling a friend of 1 week that
Old 06-09-2007, 09:00 PM

have you considered the possibility that she is cheating on you with an armenian?
Old 06-09-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you considered the possibility that she is cheating on you with an armenian?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, VN.

Just talk to her. /Thread
Old 06-09-2007, 09:10 PM

What kind of pussy are you that you cant just tell her to shave her pits?

And why is it gross to have a shower with your gf without sex involved? You are strange.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:40 PM

Its so obvious.

Dont say anything. Just start shaving your pits.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 PM

Chloroform + Lasers = Problem Solved.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chloroform + Lasers = Problem Solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but that's true for 99% of situations
Old 06-10-2007, 02:25 AM

mbillie,

I am replying to your unedited post as it is far more informative.

[ QUOTE ]
You know, people keep bringing up that there's a serious problem if you can't talk to your girl of 3 years about something as little as shaving arm pits. You keep deflecting it with some wiseass comment and talking crap on that person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I you are in a 3 year relationship and feel OOT is your best response to this situation, you are [censored]. Just talk to her, assessing the million details we do not have access to and sort it out. Also, stop attacking the people who wisely point out that you suck for not handling the situation yourself.

J
Old 06-10-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i guess what i'm saying is, three years into this thing and you don't know how to approach her about something this minor? i mean geez i would just say, 'you know, i know this is really weird and nitty but i really hate pit hair. please feel free to berate me about something weird that you hate about me, but there it is.'

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is true, in the past however I've never had any reason to say boo about her physical appearance/grooming/etc., I mean I have approached her about little things before but never in this specific area... I don't want to freak her out, make her insecure or just get angry if that can be avoided. So I mean, yeah obviously after 3 years most of the things that piss one another off we just politely ask the other to stop doing, but neither of us has ever really had to say anything about like, "take care of your body" better. Also I always thought that shaving your pits for a girl was like, obvious and standard in all circumstances, it's weird to me that she's not embarrassed about it I guess.

Maybe she's just being lazy though, who knows. I will bring it up at some point today or tomorrow when I see her, if she has not corrected the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
Show her this thread. She'll realize you

(1) Hate pit hair
(2) Care a lot about her

Problems solved. If you need a reason, tell her the great and wise Phil153 told you to do it.

If that's gay or weird, develop an underarm hair fetish, and start playing with and licking it during sex. Become fascinated by it. I'm serious. I had a long term girlfriend a while back who was putting on a couple of kilos. I never said anything because it's her body and I didn't want to offend her or make her feel like she had to be something. One day I finally had enough. I didn't say anything but merely reached under and wobbled her belly during the middle of doggy. Wow, was she offended and embarassed. Next day she started up at the gym. She soon got over the embarassment and thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i guess what i'm saying is, three years into this thing and you don't know how to approach her about something this minor? i mean geez i would just say, 'you know, i know this is really weird and nitty but i really hate pit hair. please feel free to berate me about something weird that you hate about me, but there it is.'

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is true, in the past however I've never had any reason to say boo about her physical appearance/grooming/etc., I mean I have approached her about little things before but never in this specific area... I don't want to freak her out, make her insecure or just get angry if that can be avoided. So I mean, yeah obviously after 3 years most of the things that piss one another off we just politely ask the other to stop doing, but neither of us has ever really had to say anything about like, "take care of your body" better. Also I always thought that shaving your pits for a girl was like, obvious and standard in all circumstances, it's weird to me that she's not embarrassed about it I guess.

Maybe she's just being lazy though, who knows. I will bring it up at some point today or tomorrow when I see her, if she has not corrected the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
Show her this thread. She'll realize you

(1) Hate pit hair
(2) Care a lot about her

[/ QUOTE ]
(3) Are a wuss