Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Obviously this post is part of your deal with David to increase ad revenue.

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

My only hope is that this thread leads to great photoshopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

[/ QUOTE ]
Bi-tch you so craaaaaazeeeeee.

And since when did superman have " super invisible powers" or the ability to give powers to people?

Your understanding on Superman and his powers is laughable. How dare you.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I have a challenge for you. HU poker for any amount you choose btwn 1k-100k. You choose the game/limits (no I will not flip for rolls). I am a 10-20 LHE grinder, but I believe I am better than you, even in your favorite game. I'm sure 100 people on this forum can confirm that I am nothing special.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I have a challenge for you. HU poker for any amount you choose btwn 1k-100k. You choose the game/limits (no I will not flip for rolls). I am a 10-20 LHE grinder, but I believe I am better than you, even in your favorite game. I'm sure 100 people on this forum can confirm that I am nothing special.

[/ QUOTE ]

csc,
can i buy a piece of your action?
Old 06-09-2007, 04:27 AM

everyone is always ragging on Brandi calling her crazy/loony, but I defy the posters here to show me the girl her age who isn't

she comes across as a driven, smart young woman with a funny wild side in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvGbDuNf0y4
Old 06-09-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooo! We love the drama. We need the drama. It's the only bright spot in our dreary little lives. You're our very own Paris Hilton of poker.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:38 AM

5yr old,

The only reason I am able to offer up to 100k in action is that I am fairly confident that I can find many people on this board who 1)trust me 2) believe that I am as good as I say I am.... when I say that I am better than Brandi.

So yes, if she accepts this challenge of her poker skills for an amount greater than I wish to cover by myself, I will sell you some of my action.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:38 AM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-09-2007, 04:43 AM

Sounds like someone's in need of a good hugglin'.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:45 AM

Hi Brandi....vfn post. If your still online when you see this give me a ring.

I can without a doubt speak on her behalf better than anyone else in the poker community or maybe even in world. We have spent more time collectively together than anyone else has.

I have said certain things on here about Brandi due to some anger and frustration I felt. She obv felt the same. It happens in relationships. We have since resolved many issues and are both in a better place. We both have acknowledged we have said and done things to each other that we regret. Again, common in relationships.

I will say this. For the people that do know me personally, they know I am not a liar or dishonest in any way. I know her better than any other person does. She never stole a penny from me or hustled me in any way. I can say that firsthand. Any inference made to the contrary is simply not true.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not a whore

[/ QUOTE ]

i looked for her other nsfw pics but the links were all dead. anyone have them saved on their computer and want to rehost them?